• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

At the risk of having Rabbit tell me how wrong I am, I popped this video (a song I really enjoy) on the discord just a bit ago as an example of the similarities between swing and breaking:

Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Another good entry, and also a song (and band) that I thoroughly enjoy:

Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                At the risk of having Rabbit tell me how wrong I am, I popped this video (a song I really enjoy) on the discord just a bit ago as an example of the similarities between swing and breaking:

I always knew you were a hipster incognito.

I don't have a hip bone in my whole body, so I cope by headbanging.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

I always knew you were a hipster incognito.

I don't have a hip bone in my whole body, so I cope by headbanging.
                  Not incognito, just retired. 15-ish years ago you could find me swing dancing, rumba, samba, tango, argentine tango, etc. Swing and argentine were my faves. It's a nifty social circle to get into, if you're into it.

Comment

Not incognito, just retired. 15-ish years ago you could find me swing dancing, rumba, samba, tango, argentine tango, etc. Swing and argentine were my faves. It's a nifty social circle to get into, if you're into it.

One of my college buds (a socially awkward but gifted programmer/artist and Quake II skinner who now works for Google$) met his wife (smoking hot redhead) in that circle. So when I watch Swingers I always think of him and smile, because he was Trent to my Mikey. So fucking annoying, but I miss him.

Mrs. Rabbit was more the railgun one shot Giblord loving type. She prefers a man with focus, and hates swing music because of the Squirrel Nut Zippers, so i keep it old school.

I don't bother chasing mice around
                    I slink down the alley looking for a fight
                    Howling to the moonlight on a hot summer night..

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 2/21/2020 10:05am, .

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

One of my college buds (a socially awkward but gifted programmer/artist and Quake II skinner who now works for Google$) met his wife (smoking hot redhead) in that circle. So when I watch Swingers I always think of him and smile, because he was Trent to my Mikey. So fucking annoying, but I miss him.

Mrs. Rabbit was more the railgun one shot Giblord type loving type. She prefers a man with focus, and hates swing music because of the Squirrel Nut Zippers, so i keep it old school.

i don't bother chasing mice around
                      I slink down the alleyway looking for a fight
                      Howling to the moonlight on a hot summer night..

I have Setzer's Xmas album. It's pretty good.

Comment

I have Setzer's Xmas album. It's pretty good.
                        Which, Boogie Woogie or Dig that Crazy Xmas?

My mom loved both and used to play them every Christmas for a few years.

Eventually I had to destroy them, and I won't lie, I felt closure.

Comment

Boogie Woogie. I didn't realize he had two offerings.

Comment

Boogie Woogie. I didn't realize he had two offerings.
                            Probably for the best, you don't want to alienate your kids even further. ><

Comment

Speaking of Xmas albums, can't wait for Billie Eilish's, because she drives Christian parents nuts like Madonna, Gaga, Dio, and Ozzy combined.
                              ​​​

Comment

My aunt once gave me Buster Poindexter's x-mas album for some reason.

I thought it was really weird and don't believe she would have done it if she knew that was pnce the lead singer of the NY Dolls.

"Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X