What are you listening to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Hope you're having a good day. You look happy. Or crazy or whatever. It's OK, man. I'm froot loops too. It won't get any better but you might find happiness in a box of cereal. or something. Maybe.
    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

Hope you're having a good day. You look happy. Or crazy or whatever. It's OK, man. I'm froot loops too. It won't get any better but you might find happiness in a box of cereal. or something. Maybe.
      I'm a Chan disciple. I don't have good or bad days, just days.

It's the only way to peel ten thousand potatoes.

Comment

The hell is chan?

Comment

The hell is chan?
          I'm so glad you asked, grasshopper.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 2/18/2020 10:55pm, .

Comment

Been listening to this album a lot lately, and I just saw them play Austin about a month ago. Really good take on classic European oi/streetpunk and has that shimmery chorus pedal thing going on.

I Live For This is one of the best songs I've heard in a long time.

Comment

I'm so glad you asked, grasshopper.

Oh, you can't tell me about the 36th Chamber of Shaolin. I had that on VHS in 1985 and watched it until I damn near memorized the dialogue. He never used the iron rings or crescent spade in the movie though, he only used the bamboo scaffolding IIRC.

Comment

Comment

Oh, you can't tell me about the 36th Chamber of Shaolin. I had that on VHS in 1985 and watched it until I damn near memorized the dialogue. He never used the iron rings or crescent spade in the movie though, he only used the bamboo scaffolding IIRC.
                  I'm sure I can. I reside in the 108th chamber, I've trained that style for over a decade, and I use more rings than San Te, but mine are made of brass.

Like my balls.

Comment

Comment

I'm sure I can.
                      Ease it back there, dude. Why do you gotta make everything weird?

Comment

Comment

Ease it back there, dude. Why do you gotta make everything weird?
                          You're projecting as usual. You know they say weed creates false memories and I'm staring to believe it. Maybe you should switch to kratom.

I just offered to train you in the subject matter of your favorite KF flick (and mine). You only have about 30 Chambers to go...maybe.

Comment

Happy Mardi Gras...doesn't officially happen until next week, but if you know NO it doesn't really.

Comment

Comment

This one is for AprilRains. Just some creepy shit I heard on WPRB on the way home from the gym tonight, but it got me thunking, then I saw the video when I got home and was like "yep, that's the one".

Partner track is this pretty nifty homemade animation short.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X