Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
    The feeling I sometimes get whenever I see someone has spammed the music thread for a week straight.
    Stop smoking dope then? #shrug

    I've been spamming this thread with great music for a decade, because it's my workout set list. In fact, I've posted that tune here before.

    '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

    My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

    Comment


      '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

      My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

      Comment


        '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

        My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

        Comment


          Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

          Stop smoking dope then? #shrug

          I've been spamming this thread with great music for a decade, because it's my workout set list. In fact, I've posted that tune here before.
          I'm just busting your chops, man. If it wasn't for the dope I'd be out hooting and hollering with the wild animals.




          Darius Rucker gets me every time. I love that guy.
          "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

          Comment


            Shut the hell up and train.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
              I'm just busting your chops, man. If it wasn't for the dope I'd be out hooting and hollering with the wild animals.
              I kind of look at you as the Gutter to my Droz, just like Gonzo is the Hunter S. Thompson to my Lester Bangs.

              Here's my secret: I'm basically just Shazam!ing the setlists of the two best college radio stations in New Jersey:

              1 - WPRB Princeton, a heavily experimental station given its proximity to the Plasma Physics Lab. 103.3 MHz.
              2 - WSOU Seton Hall Pirate Radio, the most metal station on Earth that still bleeps out references to Satan. 89.5 MHz.

              Every once in a while, I'll Shazam! something from my gym like this riot grrly masterpiece.

              Last edited by W. Rabbit; 2/13/2020 7:07pm, .
              '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

              My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

              Comment


                Jesus Christ, you watched that awful piece of shit PCU until you could refer to their names casually?

                I had to resort to google. I think it went straight to video. I tried to watch it but it seemed like it was written by Jeremy Piven during a weekend cocaine binge.

                Stop. Please.

                And these songs are all over the place. Feel free to ignore this advice but I recommend learning an instrument. Piano/keyboard. Harmonica. Fucking jazz flute if you gotta. You'll like music more and listen to less of it because some songs and styles will begin to offend your ears.
                "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                  Jesus Christ, you watched that awful piece of shit PCU until you could refer to their names casually?

                  I had to resort to google. I think it went straight to video. I tried to watch it but it seemed like it was written by Jeremy Piven during a weekend cocaine binge.

                  Stop. Please.

                  And these songs are all over the place. Feel free to ignore this advice but I recommend learning an instrument. Piano/keyboard. Harmonica. Fucking jazz flute if you gotta. You'll like music more and listen to less of it because some songs and styles will begin to offend your ears.
                  Is that a challenge? I have played more than half a dozen instruments, they all sucked compared to radio waves.

                  I saw PCU in cinema, you useless, yerk-toting, frisbee-chucking cheeba monkey.
                  '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

                  My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

                  Comment


                    '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

                    My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

                    Comment


                      Comment




                        This song reminds me of the dearly departed for some reason.
                        "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

                        Comment


                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                            This song reminds me of the dearly departed for some reason.
                            Good one, I got the joke. This could be called "Dark Gotye", imho.


                            '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

                            My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by TNMP View Post
                              You've not failed me yet. Favorite Pink Floyd song?

                              admittedly, only listened to your last for maybe two seconds

                              Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

                              http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

                              Comment


                                I posted that a while ago - fav Floyd song is Interstellar Overdrive, but Lucifer Sam is good as well:

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X