No announcement yet.

What are you listening to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Speaking of wine, I'm drank. Not drunk, I'm so far past that I am drank.

I ordered 3 pizzas plus sides and the wifey has ab-sconded to Canadia. But fuck Canadia. I am America, mother fucker.
              Last edited by Dung Beatles; 11/01/2019 9:20pm, .

Comment

Comment

Maybe even less. Definitely less.

Comment

Comment

Please stop it, Dung. I'm already happily married.

Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Uh-oh. Shit. No! It's time for outlaw country.

Comment

Love me some pedal steel. What a neat and totally difficult instrument to play. Then, we got assholes like this:

Up next, Joe Ely...

Comment

Comment

I lied.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X