What are you listening to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

En garde.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 10/09/2019 8:08pm, .

Comment

I always think of 1bad65 when I hear this song.

Comment

Comment

Oh God, that was garbage. What the fuck happened to Metallica?

Let me rephrase that: It was OK for other bands but just way south of what they used to do.
          "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
            Oh God, that was garbage. What the fuck happened to Metallica?

Let me rephrase that: It was OK for other bands but just way south of what they used to do.
            It wasn't that bad.

Don't make me post something from Load.

Comment

This band was one of Metallica's later peers.

The 2nd Wave of Thrash Metal.

Comment

Just relax. It's going to be OK. There's a crisis somewhere in the world every minute of every day. The best you can hope for is to not be the one that makes things worse.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Dave died after a jog one day. Yes, that's the same Carter as in June Carter Cash.

I was born in a forked-tongued story
                              raised up by merchants and drugstore liars
                              now I walk on the paths of glory
                              one foot in ice, one in fire

I see the mountain, the mountain come to me
                              I see the mountain and that is all I see
                              Last edited by W. Rabbit; 10/14/2019 9:16pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                                Just relax. It's going to be OK. There's a crisis somewhere in the world every minute of every day. The best you can hope for is to not be the one that makes things worse.

This cassette was *so* freaking cool, mostly because aesthetics. It was a white back shell with McFerrin on a white background. Stood out in the collection, as black was the standard. I think there may have been a message about race in there, or maybe I'm just too sensitive.

Anyways, even though that was his break-out hit, I really enjoyed the covers on that album. Especially Susie Q and Sunshine of Your Love.
                                Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X