Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Krampus View Post
    You could release it with this educational version...
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

    Comment


      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

      Comment


        '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

        My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

        Comment


          '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

          My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

          Comment


            '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

            My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

            Comment


              Trump is a shit stain on the Presidency of the United States.

              You heard it here, at Bullshido.net. From me, of all people?

              Last edited by W. Rabbit; 12/17/2018 10:26pm, .
              '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

              My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

              Comment


                Crappy music pruned from https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...74#post3008074

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Ice Hole View Post
                  Trump is a shit stain on the Presidency of the United States.

                  You heard it here, at Bullshido.net. From me, of all people?

                  You seem to have an affinity for the young lady.
                  Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

                  http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by anthracite View Post
                    You seem to have an affinity for the young lady.
                    Are you here to shit on music, Joe? Why don't you post something inspirational, like Ari does?

                    This song was on-topic for the Trump thread. Monkey is fucked up.

                    Thank u next is right.
                    '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

                    My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

                    Comment




                      Dear bastards, knaves and miscreants.

                      This song always makes me tear up.

                      I have not been able to listen to it once in 20 years without shedding tears and I have no idea why.

                      There's something existentially terrifying about it to me. I think its because I always appreciated the brilliant talent of John Lennon and realize that he was killed 10 days and 30 years ago on the way into his apartment with his darling wife by a semi-psychotic loser for no understandable reason. I think it also has to do with the whispered exchange of love between John and Yoko that you can just barely hear at the beginning of the track. I never consciously heard it before now. That's so strange. You can hear how much Yoko meant to John and that they were snatched away from each other so cruelly by a random act of violence by a garden variety nutjob idiot.

                      Anyway, I hope you have a nice week. It's 7 days until Christmas. Hug your kids, kiss your wife, give some sage advice to your idiot nephews, be a man for the next 7 days because there's people who depend on you.

                      That's all I got. Merry Christmas.
                      "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

                      Comment


                        For my Catholic friends

                        "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post


                          Dear bastards, knaves and miscreants.

                          This song always makes me tear up.

                          I have not been able to listen to it once in 20 years without shedding tears and I have no idea why.

                          There's something existentially terrifying about it to me. I think its because I always appreciated the brilliant talent of John Lennon and realize that he was killed 10 days and 30 years ago on the way into his apartment with his darling wife by a semi-psychotic loser for no understandable reason. I think it also has to do with the whispered exchange of love between John and Yoko that you can just barely hear at the beginning of the track. I never consciously heard it before now. That's so strange. You can hear how much Yoko meant to John and that they were snatched away from each other so cruelly by a random act of violence by a garden variety nutjob idiot.

                          Anyway, I hope you have a nice week. It's 7 days until Christmas. Hug your kids, kiss your wife, give some sage advice to your idiot nephews, be a man for the next 7 days because there's people who depend on you.

                          That's all I got. Merry Christmas.
                          I have a song like that.

                          Comment


                            '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

                            My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

                            Comment


                              '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

                              My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

                              Comment


                                Now that I'm back on the mat properly and looking forward to a year of some hard training, I'm feeling pretty good about my situation, motivational tracks now

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X