Clear All

I'm not fucking OK. :}

Comment

Originally posted by Evergrey View Post

I'm not fucking OK. :}
      You don't have to be.

https://youtu.be/N8i5NLyXZdc
      Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

This will make you all yearn for magic pants!
        (or some other japanese garment)

Comment

Comment

Full blast, of course.

Comment

Comment

Comment

You are the lime to my lemon.

Comment

Today was a Skrillex day.

In particular, SCARY MONSTERS (and nice sprites) has become a particular Earwicker (bloom and craft) for me:

It brings me by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.
                    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Its not the original, but the tone of this is very nice

Comment

Comment

Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Comment

Suspected
                              Hippies
                              In
                              Transit

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                              BILL HICKS,
                              1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                              ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X