Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Westboro Baptist Church owned down south?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Westboro Baptist Church owned down south?

Apparently this group of idiots converged on Brandon Mississippi to protest the funeral of a fallen Marine. The story is that a couple of days before the protest one of them was shooting his mouth off at a local gas station and ended up getting his ass tuned up. Quell surprise, when the cops showed up no one had seen anything.
    Then a while before the actual funeral, a bunch of pickup trucks and cars were left parked behind every car with Kansas plates at the hotel where they were staying. Cops were called, but oddly enough, all the tow trucks were running way behind and weren't able to get out to remove the abandoned cars. And apparently there were a few lunatics who managed to get to the funeral, but they were hustled off by the local LEA to be questioned at great length about a crime they may have been involved in. After several hours (after the funeral was over) they were released having been cleared of any wrongdoing.

There's a number of articles on this posted on the interwebs, some don't have the details others have, but most accounts seem pretty consistent. I can only pray this is real, and that other communities will follow suit.

Around 2005 those sorry shits showed up at a local Marine's funeral.

We were not allowed on the same side of the street - for their protection.

Sounds like Mississippi had a game plan.

Comment

While I try to practice non-violence, those people would be fun to fuck up.
      "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
        Around 2005 those sorry shits showed up at a local Marine's funeral.

We were not allowed on the same side of the street - for their protection.

Sounds like Mississippi had a game plan.
        They planned on protesting here in Arizona at a soldier's funeral and the chatter on the Patriot Guard Rider's message board turned violent, allusions were made to a local MC chapter showing up and the Westies disappearing in the many miles of desert which surround us and they didn't show.

Comment

I wonder, when the patriarch of the family/church passes, if hoards of people would turn out to celebrate his death. That would be something. That, or have a massive TV special, when it's revealed he was a raging ghey.

I wish WBC would try to protest here in Boston. We love some freedom of speech, but mocking dead soldiers, or LGBT wouldn't go well for them here...in fact, they're likely to get KTFO. Hell, this city beats up people for mocking their baseball team...no one even needs to get to the soldiers, or gheys.

Spray paint a yankees symbol on the WBC van, and let them drive around. Fan Karma will do the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
            I wonder, when the patriarch of the family/church passes, if hoards of people would turn out to celebrate his death. That would be something. That, or have a massive TV special, when it's revealed he was a raging ghey.

I wish WBC would try to protest here in Boston. We love some freedom of speech, but mocking dead soldiers, or LGBT wouldn't go well for them here...in fact, they're likely to get KTFO. Hell, this city beats up people for mocking their baseball team...no one even needs to get to the soldiers, or gheys.

Spray paint a yankees symbol on the WBC van, and let them drive around. Fan Karma will do the rest.
            better yet, get them to protest in brockton or lind or something. I know for a fact they would get murdered.

Comment

Have them go to Morton and Blue Hill ave in Dorchester and....nothing really. Just be there, in the van, for a while. M3an St33ts for r3al.

Comment

Shit, send them to Worcester. Its got all the crackheads and gangbangers your hippies and yuppies won't tolerate.

Comment

i read it at this site and started laughing pretty hard. I'm glad some towns are standing up to the ridiculousness of this group.

http://www.blackfive.net/main/2011/0...feated.html#tp

Comment

I wonder, when the patriarch of the family/church passes, if hoards of people would turn out to celebrate his death.
                    Hopefully with big signs about how he's going to hell.

Comment

Generally speaking, my overall opinion of cops has declined steeply over the years. But I have to admit, these good old boys in ol' Miss have certainly gained my respect in the way they handled this. And I have no doubt, they took great joy in buttfucking those idiots from Kansas.

Comment

Have them go to Morton and Blue Hill ave in Dorchester and....nothing really. Just be there, in the van, for a while. M3an St33ts for r3al.
                        haha indeed, i hope they get gang rapped

Comment

Originally posted by ericsenn View Post
                          haha indeed, i hope they get gang rapped
                          Drop a fat beat on em, yo.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny_free View Post
                            Drop a fat beat on em, yo.
                            You amuse me, you must post more often.

Comment

Originally posted by taijidude View Post
                              Generally speaking, my overall opinion of cops has declined steeply over the years. But I have to admit, these good old boys in ol' Miss have certainly gained my respect in the way they handled this. And I have no doubt, they took great joy in buttfucking those idiots from Kansas.
                              The WBC is well-known for being incredibly litigious (Fred Phelps is/was a lawyer). I suspect that they bank on community resistance and sue the hell out of people afterwards.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X