We report, you decide.
    Salma Hayek
    60.00%
    Aria Giovanni
    40.00%

The poll is expired.

Salma:

Aria(pic chosen by gayjuscaesar):

Last edited by Deadpan Scientist; 3/11/2004 8:05pm, .

Comment

Come on lets see aria!
      :qleft1: :new_cussi :qmickey: :evil7: :XXcat: :XXfish: :5crackup:

Comment

Salma all the way.

Comment

you're waiting for gajuscaesar to post the aria pics. I support Salma 110%!
          Last edited by Deadpan Scientist; 3/11/2004 8:21pm, .

Comment

She's way smarter than salma hayek too.
            Last edited by GajusCaesar; 3/11/2004 10:27pm, .
            Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Comment

This is yet another example of how med students don't know anything.

Comment

Salma.

Comment

Whatever. brandeisfagsoo probably hacks the poll.

Aria:
                  Height: 5'6
                  Weight: 124 lbs
                  Measurements: 34D-25-35

She's a molecular biology major in college too. Beat that. Or Beat off. Your choice.
                  Last edited by GajusCaesar; 3/11/2004 10:28pm, .
                  Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Comment

Salma.
                    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

Shit... that's a close one. It's harder to see all of Aria's body in the way she's positioned in that pic. There are 3 people at my place right now, so we all cast votes to decide which way I'll vote on this poll. The two others both decided Aria was hotter, so it doesn't even matter what my vote woulda been, I'm out :(
                      Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
                      "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

Aria:

Salma:

Comment

aria. selma is getting old.

Comment

I really don't even see how you can compare them.

Comment

Sama by brutal beatdown in a "sexy, but not sluttish" way.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X