i got food poisoning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Brand. It need to be said!!!

Jen you WUSS!!! Obviously you haven't been training CAST IRON STOMACH Qigong. And if you can't handle Japanese food you'd never survive Hong Kong.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Pain is the Japanese food leaving your body.

Comment

Originally posted by Asia

Jen you WUSS!!! Obviously you haven't been training CAST IRON STOMACH Qigong. And if you can't handle Japanese food you'd never survive Hong Kong.
        No doubt. Those people eat just about ANYTHING.

I think the time I went to dim sum with my girlfriend and she tried to get me to eat Fong Jaow (chicken feet), I felt about as sick as Jenfucius.
        "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Comment

Originally posted by Asia

Anyone who survives Hong Kong food is Master of the Iron stomach.:p
          Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

Originally posted by mike reese
            Pain is the Japanese food leaving your body.
            The brilliance of that statement is undermined by my shreiks of laughter. LMFAO!
            FrontFaceLock from ADCC: "So thats Royce's secret. Voo doo and nut shots?"

Comment

Stop whining and eat some more, girlie man.
              That civilisation may not sink,
              Its great battle lost,
              Quiet the dog, tether the pony
              To a distant post;
              Our master Caesar is in the tent
              Where the maps are spread,
              His eyes fixed upon nothing,
              A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Comment

asia, you're WAY off, buddy. first of all, my grandfather is cantonese so i have natural immunity to wacky chinese food in all its forms. second, i only cook with cast iron skillets. clearly, you have no knowledge of teh deeper aspects of qigong, otherwise you would know that it allows you to puke more, not less!

Comment

the answer is simple-pepto bismol-it should work for all your symptoms

Comment

This is why I don't eat seafood (especially raw) or Arby's. I agree with the whole heart attack/stomach pain thing. I recently had to go to the hospital because of what they called a 'general stomach upsetness'. Very technical. They had to use $700 in tests and 5 hours to figure that out. It was the most pain I've ever been in, so I'm not sure how much I can trust the diagnosis.......
                    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

i'm fine now, fuckers. get ready to have me Jen-fu yo punk asses, beeyotches!

thank you pedialyte!

Comment

Best thread ever.
                        Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Pain is Thai food leaving the body.

Comment

Mexican food is not.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X