Man provides ass-whooping for "gang-banger" nephew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man provides ass-whooping for "gang-banger" nephew

Apparently kid posts video on his facebook of him being a gang-banger. His uncle finds out and crafts a video response.

Best. Video. Ever.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...dQvDJLQy55M05q

PS. NSFW language.
    HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
    https://www.fitocracy.com/group/2988/

Thats a fucking awesome uncle. He might save mankind from this whole being a ganster G is what its about bullshit.

Now put that on your fucking wall.

Comment

"Put that on your Facebook."

Moved to Boff as the discussion will eventually get ugly and has zero to do with MA.

Comment

Can't beat a good old fashioned ass whoopn'

'Raise your hand or I will stomp your motherfucking ass'

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
          "Put that on your Facebook."

Moved to Boff as the discussion will eventually get ugly ...
          Really ? I don't see that path very clearly.

What could possibly go wrong in this thread?

"now go put that shit on his wall"
          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
          BILL HICKS,
          1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
          ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

10 years from now, the nephew is going to laugh about it and thank his uncle. That man probably saved his life.

Back when my dad was maybe 13 or 14 (early 1960's) he started hanging out with some of the "local knuckleheads" as he called them and was acting like a wannabe gangsta. My grandma got word of it, walked down to the local hangout, and proceeded to BEAT MY DAD'S ASS in front of all of his friends. Not only did he catch an ass whipping, but he got completely punked in front of the knuckleheads.

Four years later, my dad graduated from high school. For years after that, he graduated from college (where he met my mom). Four years after that, he graduated from medical school. What happened to the "local knuckleheads"? EVERY LAST ONE was either dead, a drug addict, or in prison before they hit 28.

Better to beat you kid's ass now, than pick out a suit for his court date or funeral a few years later.

Comment

I believe this young man's uncle has just intervened and probably just saved his life.
              I'm sure the would be gang banger probably doesn't realize this now but will hopefully understand this later down the road.

I'm glad to see that there are family members who still care enough to "fight" for their family's well being.

Comment

Sexy!

Comment

Originally posted by Syphilis View Post
                  Thats a fucking awesome uncle. He might save mankind from this whole being a ganster G is what its about bullshit.

Now put that on your fucking wall.
                  It sure went up on MY Wall! (as soon as I got done laughing)
                  "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
                  ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
                  ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
                  ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Comment

Domestic violence ftw.

Comment

I find it curious that anyone could consider himself a moral authority while wearing his pants down around his ass like that....
                      or was that because he took his belt off? ;)
                      "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
                      ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
                      ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
                      ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Comment

out of itnerest, anyone got a link to the original video?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim_Jude View Post
                          I find it curious that anyone could consider himself a moral authority while wearing his pants down around his ass like that....
                          or was that because he took his belt off? ;)
                          I thought the same thing..but yeah, I THINK it's because he took his belt off.

I'm with everybody else. I am being dead serious when I say he quite possibly saved that wanna be knuckle heads life. He was not hurting the boy as the guy was big, his point was that this kid behind his "gangsta" persona was an obedient kid that actually respected his uncle's authority.

Oh and I laughed my ass off when I first saw it

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...dQvDJLQy55M05q

Comment

As a child I have been dragged over to peoples houses to be spanked and apologise. And yes it was for acting like a dickhead.

This seems like the logical progression
                            Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
                            http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Comment

I have two thoughts.

First, this uncle is a damn hero, and represents things that are sorely missing from many kid's lives these days. Love, discipline, responsibility, respect, etc. If more parents were like him we'd have more doctors, astronauts, and teachers instead of drug addicts and criminals on the streets on in jail these days.

Second, I think this uncle is going to get crucified by holier-than-thou fuckwits and media pundits in the coming days and weeks, possibly even arrested and charged with abuse. Simply because he cares, and took matters into his own hands to discipline one of his family members. If this does happen, then it'll be just another reason for me to lose a bit more faith in humanity.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X