Apparently I'm sexless.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently I'm sexless.

That's right, I'm cute, liek a puppy. Women see me as an Englishman (no ofense englishman.... it just ain't good).

I tried to talk up a girl at a club and her first question was "You're not english, are you?" Fuck it....

Hell, earlier tonight-when i was less drunk0 this really nice korean girl who I thought had been giving me all kind s of signs said I was "real cute" I asked how I was "real cute" and she was like "cute like a upuppy"! That's right, not cute like "I want to have yourhcildren"... cute like a fucking baby dog.

I am seriously at my wits end, Women I find attractive see me as a piece of fucking furniture, a stool for them to sit upon as they preen for more obviously virile XY chromosome pairs.... I'm getting tired of this.

Seriously, is reproducing worth this shit? I'm tired of being seen as just that nice guy or eveyone's fucking dgod damn friend! I don't want to be everyoje's friend, I'd appreciate a little fucking lust everyonce in a while!!!!!1

Use me, give me a few one night fucking stands- I'm tired of dancing my fucking ass off (circles around the guys that seem to ahve limitless sucess, fuckers) and getting no recog-fucking-nition. This shit has got to stop.

I am not a fucking joke, no matter how much you may laugh.

I'd like to be taken seriously just the once, it'd be nice.... and obviously its too muchy for me to fuckign ask.

Also- Englishwomen can blow me.

Dai, read my reply in the "crucifiction" thread.
    Also, if you are that worried, check out the local gay bars, nothing wrong with experimenting, that is what colleage is for.

Comment

I'm drunk- not impressionalbe- or easily mislead for that matter,.

I don't want Jesus' love, I want love that nature designed me to vfind.

Comment

Originally posted by Dai-Tenshi
        I'm drunk- not impressionalbe- or easily mislead for that matter,.

I don't want Jesus' love, I want love that nature designed me to vfind.
        Try the ZOO :D

Comment

Well- apparently I am a puppy.

Comment

Don't fret it, you know asian women, they get initmidated with US big boys :)

Comment

It'd be nice if I could think that- but for chrsit sake man, I'm only 5'8" 175lbs.... I'm a tiny bit larger than average here, not a a monster like som eof us.

Comment

Have you tried walking around with a sausage in your pocket?

Comment

It started to smell funny

Comment

Use the Brazillian Lust Dance MA aka Caporiera. (SP? I don't pay attention to this shit)

Comment

Your pocket or the sausage ??
                      And I wasn't refering to your height ;)

Comment

I learned the basics of capoeria, nothing that would stun and impress- if I had some some poi on hand it might impress, but I doubt people want me swinging fire in clubs.

But then, that's the thing, even after fire performances, I was never the guy tat got any fucking audience attention fregardless of actual performance......

I think I'll just become a monk. A BJJ cathoolic monk- or osmethin,g whatever

Comment

just to review... Your opening line doesn't involve running up to them with your pants down?

Comment

the sausage, I clean my pants ergularly enough to avoid pocket wreak.

Comment

I don't remember your real picture... I believe you had all extemeties though.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X