X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does homeopathy work?

I found a great site that explains things clearly for me:

http://www.howdoeshomeopathywork.com/

I hope that this may be enlightening for you...
    Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices.
    - Voltaire

Originally posted by meataxe View Post
    I found a great site that explains things clearly for me:

http://www.howdoeshomeopathywork.com/

I hope that this may be enlightening for you...
    Lol, that's funny because it's exactly what I was going to reply.
    HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
    https://www.fitocracy.com/group/2988/

Comment

Clever ruse, sir.

Clever ruse.

Comment

I approve of this link/site/product/service.

Comment

Well, I had a friend once who had this really bad backne and it was so bad that they tried everything and then they came across this ad for homeopathy and they went there because it was a last resort and they'd tried everything else and I'm usually not one to be all like, yeah that stuff works, but the results spoke for themself and I am not trying to convert you, lol, because that would be stupid but my friend at least to me gives conclusive proof and evidence that these sorts of things work if you believe them to work, some people will say this is psychosomatic but I don't know what that word means, I put that word in the same basket as placebo because it is so hard, but homeopathy works, don't believe me ask my friend.

Obligatory support statement without fact.
          GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
          Originally posted by Devil
          I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
          Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
          I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
            Well, I had a friend once who had this really bad backne and it was so bad that they tried everything and then they came across this ad for homeopathy and they went there because it was a last resort and they'd tried everything else and I'm usually not one to be all like, yeah that stuff works, but the results spoke for themself and I am not trying to convert you, lol, because that would be stupid but my friend at least to me gives conclusive proof and evidence that these sorts of things work if you believe them to work, some people will say this is psychosomatic but I don't know what that word means, I put that word in the same basket as placebo because it is so hard, but homeopathy works, don't believe me ask my friend.

Obligatory support statement without fact.
            For a second there, I thought YOU wrote that and was preparing to murder you. Please don't do that again. I don't like murdering people, much less false-alarm murderings.

Comment

That's okay, I've already been falsely murdered this week. I went to a homeopathy clinic and they healed me.
              I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
              I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

*warming up the murder machine*

Comment

If you water down your murder enough, can you actually bring people back to life?

Comment

Only if the victim is "mostly" dead. Then it would require a miracle.
                    I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                      Only if the victim is "mostly" dead. Then it would require a miracle.

What if you susses the water in eight dimensions instead of four?

Comment

You'll be stone dead in a moment!

Comment

Being stoned to death? Where do I sign up?
                          I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

When it comes to homeopathy I support "don't ask don't tell".

The article was very insightful, and I have forwarded it to a number of granola eaters in my family.
                            "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Before I clicked on the OP link, I actually thought it would be funny to make a website that just said “It Doesn’t”. I was pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Working...
                              X