Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noob intro

Hello all,

I am new to this forum and have been lurking for a while. I just thought that I should give a quick intro before I reply to anyones threads.

My MA background started in karate. After 3 years I gave it up as I felt it wasn't practical. Now I train with a guy who teaches out of his home. He teaches filipino MA with shoot wrestling. He also uses Muay Thai techniques he admits to borrowing from his time training in this MA.

Well, I don't want to get long winded so I am shutting up now.

My MA background started in karate. After 3 years I gave it up as I felt it wasn't practical.

Seems like a lot of these guys keep coming in.
    "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
    - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog shit on your shoe.-Ronin69

Comment

welcome

Comment

Decent post, but why are we always being over-run by Canadians. There are only 30 million of em, and sometimes I think half of them are on this board. Maybe their public school systems actually turn out people who can read and write unlike here in the states.

Comment

Re: noob intro

Originally posted by loast
          Hello all,

I am new to this forum and have been lurking for a while. I just thought that I should give a quick intro before I reply to anyones threads.

My MA background started in karate. After 3 years I gave it up as I felt it wasn't practical. Now I train with a guy who teaches out of his home. He teaches filipino MA with shoot wrestling. He also uses Muay Thai techniques he admits to borrowing from his time training in this MA.

Well, I don't want to get long winded so I am shutting up now.

It says you do Filipino martial arts....

Fuck Filipino martial arts. Filipino martial arts are like vegetarians. I eat vegetarians for breakfast lunch and dinner. Fucking FOBs the lot of them.

Ew, I did Karate for 3 years. What kinda Karate fuckhead? Dumbass bitch come on my forum and goes "look at me! Look at me! Kia! (gay voice)"

Bitch-ra-te.

Damn fucking newbies growing like fungus around here.

......Welcome to Bullshido:p

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Browning
            Decent post, but why are we always being over-run by Canadians. There are only 30 million of em, and sometimes I think half of them are on this board. Maybe their public school systems actually turn out people who can read and write unlike here in the states.

OMG!!!!!

He's fucking Canadian Too?

Fuck Canadians!!!!!!!

:::::middle finger::::::

:eek:

Comment

...with your beady eyes and your floppy heads
              Secret moves such as hitting a thing with your hand and hitting a thing with your leg have been stolen and degenerated by arts like karate, boxing, muay-thai, Kung-fu, and basketball. -Epicurious

I for one welcome our new Ninja overlords.
              -Whiteshark

I figure fighting a group of chunners would be like water torture, its not the force as such, just the constant trickle of chain punches wearing down your sanity. -The Juggernoob

Comment

and potty mouths.

Comment

. . . and that bitch, Anne Murray, too! (RIP)

Comment

Blame Canada!!!!

Comment

I love everyone....Anyone want a Peep....What do you think of dancing in the moonlight?.....

hmmm.....You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
                      You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
                      I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
                      You raise me up...hmmm......do do do ......
                      To more than I can be

Comment

What would Brian Boitano do?

Comment

Shut your fucking face uncle fucka!
                          "ARGH SURF NINJAS *implodes* " the cruel fate of Stold3

Comment

You fucked your uncle yesterday.

Comment

They can cut your d**k in half,
                              and serve it to a pig.

And though it hurts, you laugh,
                              and dance the d**kless jig.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X