This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Time Best Forum Quotes

I just noticed Boyd's 'Shoe Children' quote in someone's sig, and figured it'd be a good idea to try and compile a list of the best quotes from the discussions here.

I'll start with one that was in my Sig file for a while:

"I don't like street fighting because it hurts my hand when I punch the pavement."

Omega

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...&threadid=8820
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

People seem to like my posts where I call Veridian gay, as well as that one about a diving headbutt into someone's ass.

Although my new sig is from Something Awful, it should count too.

I'm willing to be that 40% of the quotes come from Boyd.
      Originally posted by The Wastrel
      I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

Thread already exists.
        Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

Thread already exists.
          Just finished reading it. That was more like 60%.
          I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

Bah..... I'll moderate myself then.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X