Fat People=Unattractive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fat People=Unattractive

Help me guys. I'm having trouble getting over only being attracted to women who are physically fit. I mean, I know the girl I'm engaged to is pretty slender, so it shouldn't matter, but it makes me feel all bad inside.

I wish I could be more like all the women in the world who certainly don't prefer beefcake to lardlumps. Until then, I'm just a shallow human being.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

The fact that you take care of yourself physically and would like someone who does the same is obviously an indicator that you're a bad person.

Comment

Damnit! I want to be a good human being, but Sharlintier said I'm wrong to prefer healthy to begging-for-a-heart-attack.
      Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

"Help me guys. I'm having trouble getting over only being attracted to women who are physically fit."

Just do it more. Eventually you get bored of slim women. Considered it a Doctor's advice! Heh Heh!
        Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

But I'm engaged! Am I going to have to ask my fiancee to pack on some poundage? I want to do the right thing here people!

Comment

Originally posted by The Wastrel
            Damnit! I want to be a good human being, but Sharlintier said I'm wrong to prefer healthy to begging-for-a-heart-attack.
            You're double doomed because you also don't consider every unconsidered opinion to be as valid as one that has been thought through and researched.

In short you're slime.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wastrel
              But I'm engaged! Am I going to have to ask my fiancee to pack on some poundage? I want to do the right thing here people!
              I hereby declare that you must ensure that at the time of the wedding she weigh 1.5 times what you do. Start the bacon IV.

Otherwise there is no redemption.

Comment

I don't bother with fatties because:

a) I don't find it attractive. And no you don't have slow circulation and metabolism.
                b) I know instantly that my interests of fitness, training, healthy living, and martial arts are not shared by this person.
                The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
                - Pizdoff

Comment

you won't have to ask her to pack on the pounds after she pops out a couple kids.

as a medical professional, i strongly recommend c-section to avoid giant vagina syndrome.

oh, and on topic, the bigger the cushion the softer the pushin'!

Comment

as a medical professional, i strongly recommend c-section to avoid giant vagina syndrome.
                    Jenfucius defines off topic.
                    I think I'll post this in threads at random times from now on.
                    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
                    - Pizdoff

Comment

Hey, I've also recently learned that fat women are actually MORE beautiful! Because women are "different" and apparently, rather than needing to be as strong as possible for their size, and minimizing weight load on their knees, and the strain on their hearts, women need to be hugely fat because....because...they're different!! They call this the "Earth Mother" concept!

And in ancient times, chubbier was considered beautiful. Just look at these old images of women!

Hey! Wait a minute. Something must be wrong!

Oh yeah! And all those women who took up sports and exercise in the last few decades, just as it's become accepted for women to be athletic, are actually playing into male-oppression! Liberate yourself by gorging to free yourself of the "male gaze"!!

Comment

Shortly after the midpoint of the last century the burning bra was the symbol of women's lib.

Now it will become the hostess pastry and giant support bras as women pack on the weight.

Can I get an ahmen?!

Comment

You can't judge a book by its cover.

Comment

Speaking as someone who has recently lost 42 pounds, but still has about 18-20 to go: being fat sucks. Fat is not pretty; fat is not healthy.

It IS a matter of will -- I genuninly have a medical condition that cause me to gain weight. You know what I did to combat it? I ate less, of better food, and got more exercise.

Okay, no one should insult or degrade people because they are fat -- but that falls under common courtesy. I shouldn't start loudly mocking people who dress badly, or can't quote Shakespeare or don't know how to punch. I mean, I DO, but I shouldn't.

Wastrel, you are not a bad person. Not because of THIS, anyway. The torturing small fuzzy animals is a bit out of line, I will admit.
                            Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Originally posted by blankslate
                              You can't judge a book by its cover.
                              No, of course you can't. You can however determine is people are likely to at all have similar views on health and exercise based on their girth.

There is also nothing wrong with prefering that the women you choose to be with weigh less than you.

Comment

Working...
                              X