idiots at parties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idiots at parties

This morning i woke up, the inside of my mouth tasted like ass and my girlfriend was nowhere to be seen. So i tried to cast my mind back to the previous night. I had been at a totally sweet party, which was tropical themed. Cheesy music and lots of booze and plenty of people who i didn't know very well led to a fun night...... until my girlfreind called me a 'fucking dickhead' and stormed out of the party. Apparently i had been ignoring her all night....

So - understandably upset- im standing in the kitchen drinking rum straight from the bottle clearly not in the mood for bullshido. So a guy i kind of vaguely know starts talking to me. He was telling me that when he was nineteen he would have been able to kick my ass. Normally this kind of bs is easily ignorable but with the girlfriend situation i was really not in the mood. he starts saying 'oh when i was younger i was just like so fucking fast- the karate club were inviting me to join'
    He was speaking in quite an aggressive manner, but was ending each sentence with 'but of course i couldn't beat you now' . So drunkenly and very unsubtley i try and see how far he will bullshit. So i start giving him the usual bullshido arguments, 'you dont lose your skill over time'- 'if you could do it then then you can do it now'.. What was really annoying me was that he was insinuating that because i am bigger and stronger, that i must not be fast enough to take him down.

Needless to say he wasn't fast enough to prevent a drunken headlock uchi-mata to knee on chest holddown.

so there you go im a big drunken bully, was i out of line?

my flatmate just told me that apparently i offered the guy 6 months to train and get in shape, and then to back up his bullshit

Comment

This is why drinking is bad...lol...how does it feel to be a drunken bully?

Comment

Drunken you are giving MMAers a bad name.....good. Drink plenty of water.

AND CALL OL' GIRL!!!! NOW!!!

Comment

Fuck it.

Sounds like he needed to have his mouth shut and kept pestering you until you shut it for him. Smaller guys (and often drunken women) often feel they can say just about anything to a bigger guy and get away with it, which is or at least should be complete bullshit.

Comment

He was being an ass. You're fine.
            Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

You should've ripped his head off, pried his eyes out of his sockets and pissed in his dead skull.

You pansy.
              Regards,
              CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
              One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
              Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Comment

Sounds like there were two idiots at that party.

Comment

thanks for the feedback guys

After a four hour talk with the girlfriend yesterday afternoon, everything is pretty much sorted.

apparently my flatmate came back at 6am and found me passed out on the sofa with an eric paulsen instructional tape still running

Comment

Working...
                  X