Best Political Correctness Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Political Correctness Story

Who's got the best "Political Correctness Gone Mad" tale / anecdote?

I'll start :

Two years ago, the British Red Cross banned Christmas decorations in all it's shops during the festive season, "for fear of offending Muslims".

This was in Britain, by the way, not Karachi.

When I was in 2nd grade I liked bugs and shit.
    I had jsut found out what a Chigger was. Big ass tick. Very very bad thing. Some black kid pissed me off.

Called him a Chigger.

Whole fucking bus got locked down and the whole school got mad at me. Thanks assholes. See, at the time I didn't even know of the word "nigger" to BEGIN with, so I had Political Correctness thrown at me.

I also thing the "niggardly" thing is a total crock - its not like anyone can pick up a dictionary, its "OMG IT SOUNDS LIKE NIGGER!"

</don't be a race member, be an individual>
    Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."

Comment

I went to a school that was so sensitive about political correctness adn so hypocritical that between 1986 and 1990 they had a policy that "only white students could be racist".

At one point things got so ridiculous that the school administration did not know which minority to champion. There was a contest for designing a cover for the Christmas carol concert programme, and the winner (as voted by a panel of students) was a Nativity scene. The school admin wanted to veto this for being "too religious" and "might alienate minority groups". But the winning artist happened to be deaf. This put them in a serious situation. In the end, I think the programme was cancelled.

Comment

Have a friend who student teaches and punishes kids for saying "gay". It's "hate speech".

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X