I am attracted to all ethnicities after all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am attracted to all ethnicities after all

Just got back sfrom some karaoke- little drunk.

I don';t htink it was here, but I distinctly recall being n a duiscussion before and saying that I haven't come across an ethnicity yet that I wasn't able to fnd someone I was attracted to;: saving the fact that I had yet to meet an Australian aboriginal.

Well, suffice it to say, I hav! She was at karaoke tonight and her name is anj (like short for angelina) and she's incredibly beautiful.

It's official, there is not a single "race of man" from which I cannot find someone to who m I am attracted. (edit, I'm having tourble working this out in my head, suffice it to say I've found someone beautiful whose african, indian, america indian, italian, risih, norwegian, german, mongolian, japanese, all of um', there's preetty ones everywhere.... I'm gonna feel like any idiot when I'm sober and Ir ead this

I LOVE THE HUMAN RACE!

ya......

I am coocking for her on Tuesday, wish me luck.

The world is nice ^_^ It provides with sufch a variety of beauty and I cannot help but admire its works, yay world ^_^
    Last edited by Stick; 2/21/2004 2:12pm, .

David Bowie addressed Australian racism by doing video where he was in bed with a aboriginal woman. And if you think you were drunk, read WhiteShark's posts from last night!
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

oh I've posted drunkere, just not here, fuck whiteshark he's a pansy compareded ot me!!!!

rargh, and a grr for good measures

Comment

Comment

What about Inuits? They pack their vagina with snow, you know.
          Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

I think I love Indian girls the most.

Comment

Works for me. So, how do I score with Inuits?

Comment

Originally posted by LLL
                Lovely to look upon,
                Heaven to touch,
                It's a real shame
                They've got to cost so much!

-Grateful Dead

Uh, love the one you are with (Stephen Stills) - if she makes your wang dang doodle(Big Mama Thorton). Technique wise it runs the gamut from a deer in headlight look with a little drool thrown in for charm, to just ask 'em "Do you want to fuck?"

Then I'd guess you'll just have to look for cheap air fairs or hang around with international students and you might find a lass who wants to have fun (I did; I was a lefty and met international students who were also activists and a friend of a politico had a friend...)
                "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Not too hard. Notice how I said they "pack their vagina (singular) with snow". Inuit ladies all share one collective cooter located somewhere 40 miles south of Anchorage. It's hard to miss: I mean, we ARE talking about an enormous twadder here, after all.
                  Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

i don't know but i've been told...

inuit pussy is mighty cold!

Comment

I don't care! How do it GET it?

Comment

Re: I am attracted to all ethnicities after all

Originally posted by Dai-Tenshi
                        Just got back sfrom some karaoke- little drunk.

I don';t htink it was here, but I distinctly recall being n a duiscussion before and saying that I haven't come across an ethnicity yet that I wasn't able to fnd someone I was attracted to;: saving the fact that I had yet to meet an Australian aboriginal.

Well, suffice it to say, I hav! She was at karaoke tonight and her name is anj (like short for angelina) and she's incredibly beautiful.

It's official, there is not a single "race of man" from which I cannot find someone to who m I am attracted. (edit, I'm having tourble working this out in my head, suffice it to say I've found someone beautiful whose african, indian, america indian, italian, risih, norwegian, german, mongolian, japanese, all of um', there's preetty ones everywhere.... I'm gonna feel like any idiot when I'm sober and Ir ead this

^_^

I endorsed you to become a polygymist (LIKE I AM). Its the only way to go. Who say you cant have it ALL!:eek:
                        Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd
                          What about Inuits? They pack their vagina with snow, you know.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!.....goddamn, Boyd.....

That was pretty funny.

I'll be sure to keep that in mind if I wind up north of 60.
                          "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Comment

yup, beautiful girls in every race.
                            CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

Freddy..... oh just fuck it. Calling you a tool won't make any differance, you tool.

^_^

I don't care.

Comment

Working...
                              X