PDA

View Full Version : What's with the "Keyboard Warrior" trend?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

WhiteShark
9/09/2010 5:04pm,
What is with the influx of people who keep accusing Bullshido of being populated by Keyboard Warriors? We have an entire subforum dedicated to meeting each other face to face and then hitting said face!

I'm really not even insulted I'm just confused by the absurdity. Where are these people coming from?

Kickapoo
9/09/2010 5:07pm,
Why do you assume these people are using any form of rationale when forming their arguments?

Odacon
9/09/2010 5:22pm,
Sometimes a group of sniggering clowns invade a forum for the lulz, I wouldn't know anything about that of course but I hear it does happen.

Permalost
9/09/2010 5:39pm,
I have a theory that it's because those novelty Hulk hands have hard to change batteries
http://www.whiterabbitcult.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/hulk-smash.jpg

Yoj
9/09/2010 5:42pm,
I have a theory that it's because those novelty Hulk hands have hard to change batteries
http://www.whiterabbitcult.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/hulk-smash.jpg

I have no idea how that sex toy works, but I bet that she can't reach anywhere worthwhile with it.

MarysAngryDad
9/09/2010 5:44pm,
Allot of people on the webz hidden behind screen names find it hard to believe that people would actually meet on the internet then travel some place and engage in friendly combat with those people they met on line.

Usually its just **** talk vs **** talk.

I did until I found this place and attended a TD.

As Bullshido grows the amount of idiots it attracts will also grow I guess.

Yoj
9/09/2010 5:48pm,
Allot of people on the webz hidden behind screen names find it hard to believe that people would actually meet on the internet then travel some place and engage in friendly combat with those people they met on line.

Ironic really, since these people have no problem with using the same mechanism for meeting strangers for bumfun.

devilboy7778
9/09/2010 5:51pm,
Its like when you are in a car
I remember some dude in a car (with his kids in it i might add) flipped me off.
You just become someone else.

illegalusername
9/09/2010 6:04pm,
It's because their diligent traditional training methods have left them completely immune to irony.

Thus calling people cowards and keyboard warriors from behind an anonymous account is commonplace among True Warriors

jeffphansen77
9/09/2010 6:10pm,
Anyone talking **** online about something you're attached to is automatically a keyboard warrior. Especially if they bark back at you when you bitch about it.

helmutlvx
9/09/2010 6:19pm,
Am I the only one who thinks it's funny?

Permalost
9/09/2010 6:27pm,
Am I the only one who thinks it's funny?
I genuinely find it sad, but I figure you have to make the best of it. When life hands you ****, you make fuel or insulation or fertilizer or whatever else they use it for in third world countries.

helmutlvx
9/09/2010 6:33pm,
I genuinely find it sad, but I figure you have to make the best of it. When life hands you ****, you make fuel or insulation or fertilizer or whatever else they use it for in third world countries.

http://www.antiquemapsandprints.com/scansj/j-20704.jpg
What savagery you speak of.

jeffphansen77
9/09/2010 6:36pm,
It's funny when it happens to everyone else. It gets old when it happens to you a few times. Usually some douche calling you out from across the continent. It's the same losers who write **** on bathroom walls.

CharlieWoopAss2
9/09/2010 6:43pm,
It's funny when it happens to everyone else. It gets old when it happens to you a few times. Usually some douche calling you out from across the continent. It's the same losers who write **** on bathroom walls.

How else do you think Helmutlvx finds dates?

helmutlvx
9/09/2010 6:46pm,
How else do you think Helmutlvx finds dates?

I prefer the "casual sex" ads on Craigslist.