PDA

View Full Version : this is the third time i've beaten up a hobo

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Hedgehogey
9/09/2010 3:23pm,
So yesterday we did a judo demo for the parks and rec department. As i'm sitting at the bus stop outside the rec center, I see an obviously crazy person cross the street and refuse to move when the light turns. Instead he's doing some kind of funky dance in front of the cars. I yell at him to get out of the road before he gets run over and he shambles over to me like some kind of wigged out zombie and places his hand on the top of my head.

It's been a frustrating demo. I double leg him to mount and yell at him not to touch me (there was a lot of amplitude, i'm amazed he didn't hit his head), he kindof goes limp and I let him go. Only casualty: my shirt, which got strategically ripped, Captain Kirk style.

In retrospect it occured to me that he actually might have been offering me some kind of benediction. You can't just let motherfuckers go around blessing you though. That's what gets you known as a punk who'll let anyone stronger than you bathe you in the blood of the lamb.

King Sleepless
9/09/2010 3:49pm,
What is this? Look what you made me go and do. I can't believe you did this.

Southpaw
9/09/2010 3:53pm,
So yesterday we did a judo demo for the parks and rec department. As i'm sitting at the bus stop outside the rec center, I see an obviously crazy person cross the street and refuse to move when the light turns. Instead he's doing some kind of funky dance in front of the cars. I yell at him to get out of the road before he gets run over and he shambles over to me like some kind of wigged out zombie and places his hand on the top of my head.

It's been a frustrating demo. I double leg him to mount and yell at him not to touch me (there was a lot of amplitude, i'm amazed he didn't hit his head), he kindof goes limp and I let him go. Only casualty: my shirt, which got strategically ripped, Captain Kirk style.

In retrospect it occured to me that he actually might have been offering me some kind of benediction. You can't just let motherfuckers go around blessing you though. That's what gets you known as a punk who'll let anyone stronger than you bathe you in the blood of the lamb.

Well you kind of sound like a bit of a dick here.

There are better ways to deescalate run ins w/ crazy people.

Don't get me wrong...sometimes force is needed...but it sounds like you could have gone a little bit further to try and avoid a physical confrontation (imo).

Vince Tortelli
9/09/2010 3:55pm,
Am I reading this right?
You Quentin Jacksonsed a homeless man because he had the temerity to touch you? If he was also an ethnic minority I may have to call you out for gimmick infringement.

Rivington
9/09/2010 3:59pm,
Well, glad to see the far left and the far right can find common ground in their fear of street people.

www.philelmore.com/download.../The_Homeless_Threat.pdf

helmutlvx
9/09/2010 4:10pm,
To be honest, I am 100% behind you, Hedgey.

You don't ever touch somebody on the top of the head. That's where they keep their soul.

PDA
9/09/2010 4:42pm,
Uppercuts dont work for you?

Hedgehogey
9/09/2010 4:54pm,
You can't claim to be restraining someone with an uppercut unless you're a domestic abuser on Cops.

Dak
9/09/2010 4:58pm,
So, you asked a man to come off of the street so you could tackle him?

BackFistMonkey
9/09/2010 5:02pm,
So, you asked a man to come off of the street so you could tackle him?

That's wrong?

WTF do you want people to do? Double leg people in the middle of rush hour traffic?

That just makes no sense man ...

also sport no work in street. BJJ is mere sport.

Dak
9/09/2010 5:06pm,
I almost suggested that. Jiu jitsu wont work on the street so the man was asked to join Mr. hedge on the sidewalk so he could be properly tackled.

Mr. Machette
9/09/2010 5:13pm,
How did you avoid the lava and aids needles?

Snake Plissken
9/09/2010 5:21pm,
Was this a dirty filthy hobo you touched?
Did you wear personal protective equipment to avoid scabies?

CharlieWoopAss2
9/09/2010 5:27pm,
Well, you handle this with a mature and calm manner. Well done, your Mother must be very proud.

patfromlogan
9/09/2010 5:32pm,
Hey Hedge, maybe you should change your name to Phil?
http://www.bullshido.net/images-misc/pointyphil.jpg

Yoj
9/09/2010 5:40pm,
Good work on keeping the distance... Good thing he didnt actually try and hit you.