PDA

View Full Version : i need inspiration

Pages : [1] 2

Benjamin
2/26/2004 1:26am,
I need someone to give me some inspiring words to motivate me to get my ass to Judo in an hour. I started Muay Thai on Tuesday and I still hurt. So what do you guys say to get yourselves to training when your body says sit the **** down.

Will
2/26/2004 1:28am,
There is no try, in trying, you have alrdy failed

Deadpan Scientist
2/26/2004 1:29am,
Everyone is just going to kick your ass more often and harder if you skip.

Will
2/26/2004 1:32am,
that also true...

Kungfoolss
2/26/2004 1:49am,
Originally posted by Benjamin
I need someone to give me some inspiring words to motivate me to get my ass to Judo in an hour. I started Muay Thai on Tuesday and I still hurt. So what do you guys say to get yourselves to training when your body says sit the **** down.

Listen to your body. Why injure yourself over something as trivial as judo? It's simply not worth it.

sakurabar0x0rz
2/26/2004 1:52am,
if you can't will yourself to train when you're sore what will you do when faced with a real confrontation or threat?

Benjamin
2/26/2004 1:53am,
ask them why in the hell they decided to attack me outside of my gym

Benjamin
2/26/2004 2:30am,
**** it im off

GajusCaesar
2/26/2004 2:48am,
By the way, you can probably assume any advice given by Kungfoolss is as useful as a TKD 540 jumping spin kick. . . If you aren't seriously injured, get your ass to the gym. Muay Thai requires endurance and tolerance of pain.

Sharlintier
2/29/2004 11:33pm,
Think of what Kungfoolss said, remember who said it, that would get me to the dojo in record time... there is a big difference between being sore and being injured... I would however make sure I was completely stretched and warmed up

KageReaper
2/29/2004 11:35pm,
Get your ass to the gym

there...motivation.

Hannibal
2/29/2004 11:39pm,
Hey Benjamin where abouts are you in Australia ? Not asking for a street address but do you live in Sydney too?

ANyway if you fell sore don't push it. Its not worth risking an injury. Just recover and wait untill you feel better. Then train. Yous say you do MuayT hai and Judo. But your description ststes you do Goju Ryu Karate. Are you doing 3 martial arts at once ?

Moleculo
2/29/2004 11:40pm,
Originally posted by Kungfoolss
Listen to your body. Why injure yourself over something as trivial as judo? It's simply not worth it.

Do not listen to kunfoolss as he has a depraved sense of what is right that is fueled by insidious ulterior motives.

If you are getting tired at Judo class it means that you lack intestinal fortitude, or have a weakend physical state exacerbated by too many twinkies, video games, drugs and or hookers.
Now go and throw people to the floor.

Sharlintier
2/29/2004 11:42pm,
Originally posted by KageReaper
Get your ass to the gym

there...motivation.

That is only motivating if it is accompanied with a good spank :rolleyes: :p

KageReaper
2/29/2004 11:48pm,
I hear a foot in the ass works wonders as well hah

Sharlintier
3/01/2004 12:00am,