PDA

View Full Version : New to Bullshido from Virginia.

MagnumSwag
8/08/2010 11:07am,
Hello everyone. A little about myself im 31 U.S. Marine who served 9 years and got out in 07. I was a marksmanship instructor at Marine Corp Base Hawaii Kaneohe Bay on the island of Oahu. I have always wanted to take up a martial art and 3 months ago i met Lord Skeletor and started learning BJJ. Its an awesome oppertunity to get my agression. out. While a marksmanship instructor i learned to shoot as an expert from 2 world record holders in pistol and AR-15. Like it here so far and have enjoyed helping with Camp Skeletor

jnp
8/08/2010 11:40am,
Welcome Magnum. Had too much fun with you and the rest of the Camp Skeletor crew this weekend.

I meant what I said, if you come down to San Antonio, give me a call. You can send and receive private messages on this site after you have 50 posts if I recall correctly. I'll send it to you then or you can get it from Nwp on Facebook.

I've already reminded him to add you.

chainpunch
8/08/2010 4:34pm,
Welcome aboard bro!

:qright2:

OneShadowboxer
8/10/2010 12:53am,
Thank you for your service.

Evilenzo
8/10/2010 3:50am,
Welcome to Bullshido!
It's always a pleasure to see another person who enjoys his training!:bully:

BackFistMonkey
8/10/2010 7:43am,
Welcome to Bullshido.

I can't wait to read more from you on various topics.

Hello everyone. A little about myself im 31 U.S. Marine who served 9 years and got out in 07. I was a marksmanship instructor at Marine Corp Base Hawaii Kaneohe Bay on the island of Oahu. I have always wanted to take up a martial art and 3 months ago i met Lord Skeletor and started learning BJJ. Its an awesome oppertunity to get my agression. out. While a marksmanship instructor i learned to shoot as an expert from 2 world record holders in pistol and AR-15. Like it here so far and have enjoyed helping with Camp Skeletor

money
8/10/2010 10:27am,
Hey dude, welcome!