PDA

View Full Version : What are "deadly techniques" ?



Pages : [1] 2

Ronin
2/23/2004 3:25pm,
First of all:
They have to result in, or be able to, cause DEATH !!

Biting is NOT deadly UNLESS you bite the freaking neck off and he bleeds to death from his lacerated carotd artery !!!
Eye gouging is NOT deadly !!
know one has ever died from a finger to the eye !!

A rear naked choke IS deadly.
A punch to the throat MAY be deadly IF not emergency attention and IF there was that much damage: crushed cricoid cartiledge, choking in your own blood, etc.
A broken neck CAN cause death it WILL cause paralysis.

For a strike to the temple to kill it must do many things and those things are NOT so easy as everyone thinks, so it MAY be deadly and MAY is a very big word in combat.

A strike to the back of the neck CAN kill someone IF, and a very big IF, the neck is broken, and if YOU think you cando that on a guy trying to rip your lower intestines out through your rectum, good luck !!

In short, ENOUGH with the "deadly technqiues" !!!!!

Sorry, its Monday, I needed a rant.

WhiteShark
2/23/2004 3:30pm,
Deep anal penetration CAN be deadly. But not with the wang of a short Canadian!

Kempocos
2/23/2004 3:34pm,
I have a chi move where I attach my chi to a small piece of metal and project it using my GLOCH technique

Ronin
2/23/2004 3:35pm,
Thai boxing salad tosser, I am trying to voice my annoyance at these "deadly" technqiues that are anything but !!!
You, shidokan nutrider of all rectum reamers, should be on board for this.

WhiteShark
2/23/2004 3:42pm,
Oh I am on board actually, I just enjoy making fun of my favourite posters. Especially when they post stuff I agree with. As soon as someone posts a retort I'll jump all in their ****. I so completely agree with that I have almost nothing to say So I figured I'd derail your thread untill someone disagrees.

Wow I should probably get some therapy...

Ronin
2/23/2004 3:45pm,
Originally posted by WhiteShark
Oh I am on board actually, I just enjoy making fun of my favourite posters. Especially when they post stuff I agree with. As soon as someone posts a retort I'll jump all in their ****. I so completely agree with that I have almost nothing to say So I figured I'd derail your thread untill someone disagrees.

Wow I should probably get some therapy...

Therapy ??? and screw up how fucked up you are ??
you crazy ???

Don't make me use my deadly palm heel to the solar plexus, aka Iron palm, on you !

WhiteShark
2/23/2004 3:45pm,
Originally posted by ronin69
Therapy ??? and screw up how fucked up you are ??
you crazy ???

Don't make me use my deadly palm heel to the solar plexus, aka Iron palm, on you !

Noooooo! That could rupture my spine!!11

Justme
2/23/2004 3:47pm,
" retort "

Ronin
2/23/2004 3:50pm,
huh?

Justme
2/23/2004 3:51pm,
"As soon as someone posts a retort I'll jump all in their ****."

:rolleyes:

kismasher
2/23/2004 3:52pm,
deadly technique, shoving someone broken nose bone into thier brain...



...with a shovel

WhiteShark
2/23/2004 3:52pm,
That's it Justme prepare to have your **** jumped into! Uh that doesn't sound very good.

Quick! Ronin use the Narlwhal Kisses Beaver attack!

Justme
2/23/2004 3:53pm,
:rolleyes:

Justme
2/23/2004 3:54pm,
Ronin.... I thought your Dim Mak thread did a very good job off discussion the realty of what was deadly... What got your dander up today?

Ronin
2/23/2004 3:55pm,
Originally posted by kismasher
deadly technique, shoving someone broken nose bone into thier brain...



...with a shovel

That actaully might work, hold on let me try this...
*whacks justme with shovel*
how did that feel ?

Justme
2/23/2004 3:56pm,
How do I know... I am dead!!!! I mean that was a "Deadly" technique....And I am big boned.