PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Ninjutsu LOLs

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Kung-Fu Joe
6/26/2010 11:13am,
YouTube suggested I watch this video. Now, I know crappy Booj vids are a dime a dozen, but something about the "Advanced Techniques" billing made me want to share:

YouTube- Advanced Ninjutsu Techniques : Blocking Techniques in Ninjutsu (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR4Gzh-4Ud8)

I especially like that the kuzushi of the throw literally requires the thrown participant to just fall down. And also, that the final time he demonstrates, he executes an entirely different throw.

Rock Ape
6/26/2010 11:27am,
Lulz..

"expert village"

Evil Solvalou
6/26/2010 11:30am,
I like how on the still image before you hit play it looks like he's trying to grope her.

Rock Ape
6/26/2010 11:46am,
Twice during the clip..

Iainkelt
6/26/2010 1:07pm,
My favorite part is when he says "this is how it looks in real time"...and then proceeds at EXACTLY the same half rate speed as before...not to mention he does a completely different technique.

xarjihn
6/26/2010 1:11pm,
so is ninjitsu only good for attempted gropings of "unsuspecting" women? if so i should try in on my wife...

helmutlvx
6/26/2010 2:38pm,
#1: LOL lunge punch.

#2: The entirety of martial arts how-to videos on Expert Village are lulz melted down into ingots and dipped in concentrated car crash.

#3: I do throws when I spar most of the time. But I don't try to grab my partner's tits.

Okay, maybe I do try to grab tits. Not my fault they're inviting to my hands.

shelbydeth
6/26/2010 5:21pm,
I'm positive this video was posted before. Not that it has gotten any less facepalm inducing.

Alucard619
6/26/2010 5:23pm,
I accidentally grabbed my instructor's breasts back when I was a green belt. She proceeded to break both my arms, crack three of my ribs, pluck out my left eye and bite my neck. As they carried me off to the ambulance she slipped me a note that said "Here's my number, loved training with you today."

Ok enough fantasy. I don't know which expert village videos are worse. These, or their Taekwondo videos.

shelbydeth
6/26/2010 5:37pm,
The MA scale of Hilarity generally goes _ing _un - Ninjitsu - George Dillman/Yellow Bamboo. Taekwondo is only as funny when the practitioner believes they are the deadly.

RealManOfSteel
6/26/2010 5:50pm,
#2: The entirety of martial arts how-to videos on Expert Village are lulz melted down into ingots and dipped in concentrated car crash.

LOL.

I'm pretty sure sambosteve is on Expert Village demonstrating SAMBO.

Larus marinus
6/26/2010 6:01pm,
I'm positive this video was posted before. Not that it has gotten any less facepalm inducing.

Yeah, there was a long thread that turned into 'worst MA techniques we could find on YouTube'...

These two lasses were heavily mocked.

YouTube- Women's Self Defense Strikes : Self Defense Neck Breaks (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymN07p_-CGA)
YouTube- Self Defense Tips & Techniques for Women : How the Horse Stance Works in Women's Self Defense (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTSgnaG3mhg)

Kovacs
6/26/2010 6:10pm,
No, no I can't watch it. My missus is trying to sleep and I keep waking her up with my laughter.

Alucard619
6/26/2010 6:12pm,
That girl is bangin'. Is it wrong for me to ignore the blatant bullshit of that video in favor of her beauty?

Larus marinus
6/26/2010 6:15pm,
That girl is bangin'. Is it wrong for me to ignore the blatant bullshit of that video in favor of her beauty?

That's how the horse stance people get you.

shelbydeth
6/26/2010 6:20pm,
**** MMA, I gotta get me a horse stance.