PDA

View Full Version : Carter Hargrave - YMAS Edition

Pages : [1] 2 3

frogninja
5/18/2010 11:44am,
You know the more I read about this guy the more I like him! He is the most amazing martial artist the world has ever known and now a philanthropist too! Wow, I have never seen self promotion on such an epic scale, the sheer scope of his almost 200 self registered domains is mind boggling; he brings new meaning to the word "dedication", so I think the word of the day should be VANITY! (Disclaimer: again my opinion, please feel free to send me another one of your "ima gonna sue ya" form letters to add to my collection.") Much love! -Frog

(Edit: FYI Mr. Hargrave, before you try to teach the world how to read, PLEASE for the love of all things holy, TAKE A GRAMMER COURSE! The copy on YOUR latest website is atrocious at best!)

Iscariot
5/18/2010 5:19pm,
(Edit: FYI Mr. Hargrave, before you try to teach the world how to read, PLEASE for the love of all things holy, TAKE A GRAMMER COURSE! The copy on YOUR latest website is atrocious at best!)
Please take a basic English course so you can correctly spell 'grammar' the next time you try and criticise someone else's language skills.

It looks better without the unintentional irony.

devilboy7778
5/18/2010 6:27pm,
Please take a basic English course so you can correctly spell 'grammar' the next time you try and criticise someone else's language skills.

It looks better without the unintentional irony.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN:eusa_booh

frogninja
5/18/2010 11:33pm,
What can i say, Fire Fox auto correct is broken!

Iscariot
5/19/2010 12:14am,
It's not broken, it doesn't check items that are fully capitalised.

Also, as you can check by clicking 'Help' followed by 'About' at the top of your current screen, it's correctly written as 'Firefox'. Yes, your spell checker says it's wrong, but it's a trademark and they can spell it any way they want.

Finally, you messed up 'grammar'. That's a critical failure, like messing up trying to eat because you put the food in your ear. Don't start blaming the waiter.

frogninja
5/19/2010 4:08pm,
YouTube- Carter Hargrave Foundation Debut's to Support Literacy and I (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO9ZL1NtO-g)

He seriously used a computer generated voice for this video! Wow...

Cy Q. Faunce
5/19/2010 5:05pm,
"Irradicate"

"chariites"

I think if he wants to promote literacy, he could at least spell-check the damn video.

Also, most of the video seems to be about promoting Hargrave's business, and very little about whatever this foundation allegedly does.

Lu Tze
5/19/2010 5:14pm,
Charity begins at home...

devilboy7778
5/19/2010 7:59pm,
YouTube- Carter Hargrave Foundation Debut's to Support Literacy and I (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO9ZL1NtO-g)

He seriously used a computer generated voice for this video! Wow...

What I've been told by IIF
If you post a video nowadays you need at least a paragraph. Bandwidth is expensive!!!
:chewy:

Cy Q. Faunce
5/19/2010 8:02pm,
Charity begins at home...
Hargrave's charity begins at homeliness and doesn't go much further.

hungryjoe
5/19/2010 8:19pm,
Good that the Carter Hargrave Foundation is getting some exposure in YMAS.

YouTube- Realkarate.com Carter Hargrave (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnE7NJGwaw)

Send the man some money. Perhaps he can move out of the greenhouse in his back yard he calls his "academy".

Lu Tze
5/19/2010 8:28pm,
Hargrave's charity begins at homeliness and doesn't go much further.I was referring to his own apparent lack of literacy. Sometimes I'm too oblique for my own good.

I think we can all agree that this guy is a bit of a character though. That's character spelt with a C, U, N, and T, in case you were wondering Mr Hargrave.

riki3
5/19/2010 8:30pm,
Hard Hitting comments hungry joe, bloody good on you mate, it guys like carter that hide behind certs and SELL there stories with claims that dont make sence to people that have been in the game for awhile, ok so the guy might have a bit of knowledge but to call your self Soke,Grand Master, Prof, or calmed titles from organisations that he has a hand in, come on, that grates me, but wont realy pisses me off is that he claims his self defence is Awesome! and an end to all.....he's going to get one of these people that hold him up oh so high Killed.....and if he is worried i dont have the backing to say these things, come on , ive been around the game awhile too....

riki3
5/19/2010 8:41pm,
Holy crap look at the size of that thing around his waist in that "Real Karate You Tube Clip" Dam he's gota be the real deal.

hungryjoe
5/19/2010 8:42pm,
Hargrave's charity begins at homeliness and doesn't go much further.

How the homely get a date?

http://www.prlog.org/10246051-grandmaster-hargrave-demonstrates-choke-on-sensei-mindie-dieu.jpg

Pushups for Cy

Cy Q. Faunce
5/19/2010 8:44pm,
I was referring to his own apparent lack of literacy. Sometimes I'm too oblique for my own good.
Huh? No, I understood. I just liked my punchline.