PDA

View Full Version : Sup?

C0WB0Y
5/09/2010 5:06pm,
I'm posting this thread because the black guy with nunchuks told me to.

Uncle Skippy
5/09/2010 10:21pm,

We all listen to him.

How long have you been training?

Welcome to Bullshido!

C0WB0Y
5/09/2010 10:50pm,
I've been training for 15 years now.

Thanks for the welcome.

hungryjoe
5/09/2010 11:03pm,

You'll come to love, tolerate or hate IIF.

Welcome to the site.

Rant all you want to here regarding QJJ or whatever the hell it was on the other long dormant thread.

As Uncle Skippy indicated, how about a little about you?

It is Fake
5/09/2010 11:36pm,
You'll come to love, tolerate or hate IIF.

Welcome to the site.

Rant all you want to here regarding QJJ or whatever the hell it was on the other long dormant thread.

As Uncle Skippy indicated, how about a little about you?

Oops fail.

I have no nunchucks and never told him to post here.

psst....you might want to look at time stamps next time.

Lindz
5/09/2010 11:58pm,
This black guy with nunchuks?

YouTube- afro ninja (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEtIoGQxqQs)

jnp
5/10/2010 12:08am,
Oops fail.

I have no nunchucks and never told him to post here.
We have other black guys here. Right?

Welcome to Bullshido Cowboy. Have you studied Judo and/or BJJ for 15 years, or did you start out in other martial arts?

C0WB0Y
5/10/2010 2:39am,
Wrestled through high school in PA. Considered wrestling at Penn State, but switch to Judo under PSU Wrestling/Judo Coach Hachiro Oishi (Japanese Olympic Team, multiple U.S. National Wrestling Titles). Took 4th my first run at Judo Nationals, took Bronze my last time out. Became the captain of the team and the only undergrad to earn the rank of Shodan under Oishi (even though he'll still tell you my 'technique verry much like his Engrish... training looong time, not getting much better'). After college I coached Judo & MMA in Pennsylvania for awhille before moving to Ocean City, MD to teach at my friend's gym. He's since moved to Florida and left me as the head instructor. I also teach at another MMA gym 1/2 hour away in Salisbury, MD. I began BJJ & Muay Thai after college. I've trained with Helio, Royce, Ryron, Ralek, Renzo, Matt Serra and many others. I earned my BJJ blue under Royce and my BJJ purple under Pedro Sauer.

I've had a decent amateur MMA career, capturing a Middleweight title. My Pro MMA debut is in 6 weeks in my hometown of Ocean City.

My job as an airshow pilot allows me the opportunity to travel and train at many, many different high level gyms. I also recently had a successful and enjoyable audition for the currently airing season of TUF.

Annnnd I think that about covers it.

TheMightyMcClaw
5/10/2010 11:58am,
Wrestled through high school in PA. Considered wrestling at Penn State, but switch to Judo under PSU Wrestling/Judo Coach Hachiro Oishi (Japanese Olympic Team, multiple U.S. National Wrestling Titles). Took 4th my first run at Judo Nationals, took Bronze my last time out. Became the captain of the team and the only undergrad to earn the rank of Shodan under Oishi (even though he'll still tell you my 'technique verry much like his Engrish... training looong time, not getting much better'). After college I coached Judo & MMA in Pennsylvania for awhille before moving to Ocean City, MD to teach at my friend's gym. He's since moved to Florida and left me as the head instructor. I also teach at another MMA gym 1/2 hour away in Salisbury, MD. I began BJJ & Muay Thai after college. I've trained with Helio, Royce, Ryron, Ralek, Renzo, Matt Serra and many others. I earned my BJJ blue under Royce and my BJJ purple under Pedro Sauer.

I've had a decent amateur MMA career, capturing a Middleweight title. My Pro MMA debut is in 6 weeks in my hometown of Ocean City.

My job as an airshow pilot allows me the opportunity to travel and train at many, many different high level gyms. I also recently had a successful and enjoyable audition for the currently airing season of TUF.

Annnnd I think that about covers it.

Well damn. If you care to scan certificates for your belt rankings and post some videos of your fights, we can hook you up with some profile tags.

C0WB0Y
5/10/2010 12:12pm,
I can scan and post my certificates when I get to my office. I'm keeping all my fights offline until after my upcoming bout on June 19th. Don't wanna get scouted, ya know.

KO'd N DOA
5/10/2010 12:25pm,
I agree COWBOY. Don't let the scoots see your hand before you play.

Best of luck to you.

Sikaranista
5/10/2010 12:59pm,
Congrats on your upcoming fight! Let us know if it is going to be watchable anywhere (online, etc.) I'd love to see it.