PDA

View Full Version : How come they won't let me ware my Gi to prom?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Sley
4/08/2010 9:34pm,
I really really wanted to wear my GI to prom, so that everyone could see all the stripes I got, but I can't WTF! It formal, so do I have to wear a Hakama or something? I've been doing BJJ online for like six months, and sometimes I do fight simulation drills, so you know I'm super hard core. Could I get a response and some help?

marcusdbrutus
4/08/2010 9:37pm,
Because they know somebody would eventually stab you in the kidneys.

I mean, I would.

pauli
4/08/2010 9:42pm,
do you have the requisite rashguard?

Dak
4/08/2010 9:52pm,
the administrators are afraid of date rape

dont worry. worse to worse you can get them to cancel prom altogether for descrimintation. It worked with the lesbians.

TheMightyMcClaw
4/08/2010 10:01pm,
I wore my wushu uniform when I ran for homecoming court in high school. No joke.

Permalost
4/08/2010 10:49pm,
You need to get one of those snazzy American flag gis, and then when they try to stop you, yell "these colors don't run" and strike a karate pose. Make sure you get the right and left wing medias there to cover it all.

twisted mind
4/08/2010 10:53pm,
Just wear the gi and if they try to kick you out...........BOOM, triangle choke hold baby!

Sley
4/08/2010 11:00pm,
Just wear the gi and if they try to kick you out...........BOOM, triangle choke hold baby!

shouldn't I pull guard first?

twisted mind
4/08/2010 11:06pm,
shouldn't I pull guard first?
Of course you must sir.

battlefields
4/08/2010 11:11pm,
**** pulling guard, when they point toward the door, flying armbar that bitch.

Mr.Miyagi
4/09/2010 12:06am,
Buttscoot to make your point.

Ninnong
4/09/2010 12:09am,
Just wear it dude no one will mess with a dude with a gi on. Hell, someone at school found out I had a black belt and now people think I'm a ninja.

Arskanator
4/09/2010 1:45am,
I really really wanted to wear my GI to prom, so that everyone could see all the stripes I got, but I can't WTF! It formal, so do I have to wear a Hakama or something? I've been doing BJJ online for like six months, and sometimes I do fight simulation drills, so you know I'm super hard core. Could I get a response and some help?

About that Hakama... Do you want to be remembered as the guy who went to prom wearing pyjamas or a skirt?

Steve
4/09/2010 3:13am,
Back in the day they just wore a loin cloth (of sorts). Your gi just might be too formal.

Lebell
4/09/2010 4:02am,
what steve said.

you just take several outfits with you in a bag.
but you wil show up NAKED.
as soon as they go: 'my eyes! it burns!'
you say:oh, i happen to have a gi in my bag but i hardly think thats apropr...'
they will beg you to put it on.

NEXT.

maofas
4/09/2010 5:54am,
I think if you spell wear as ware you shouldn't be allowed to graduate and thus don't get to go to the prom in the first place.