PDA

View Full Version : Greg Jackson's Secret

Conde Koma
4/05/2010 6:27pm,
It's not the wrestling, the gameplans, the training, or any of that junk.

...it's the nipple-twisting.

YouTube- Riddum Revenge: Nipple Tweaking Wars (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTCO4H5xa64)

I love this guy's videos. I didn't even realize that GSP did it so much until I saw them all lined up next to each other.

battlefields
4/05/2010 10:33pm,
Do you reckon that's to get some sort of small endorphin flow happening prior to the fight so the initial pain is tempered? It's just a theory.

The_Beak
4/05/2010 11:59pm,
I thought he was just old school Catholic like every Mexican boxer ever.
srsly as a kid i thought you had to be Catholic to box or score a goal in soccer.

Oh and Fvck you Rampage there is nothing wrong with man tittes.
NOTHING...NOTHING.

Squerlli
4/06/2010 12:35am,
I am so fucking confused right now...

sexually...

in my pants...

in a homosexual manner...

about men...

this joke was never funny and i should stop...

right now...

okay...

kenikim
4/06/2010 12:51am,
Do you reckon that's to get some sort of small endorphin flow happening prior to the fight so the initial pain is tempered? It's just a theory.

let's say i buy that theory for a second,,,, but why the **** does GSP have to LICK HIS FINGERS before twisting them????????? does the endorphin flow more, if they are hard??? if so, why the **** can't he afford ICE???

WhiteShark
4/06/2010 10:22am,
I swear this started as a GSP insecurity thing. Like he was insecure about his physical appearance in the nipples. Nipple fat is super hard to lose and some guys have a little puffy nipple no matter how ripped they get. If that same nipple is hard the puffy pudgy look is not as obvious.

Tranquil Suit
4/06/2010 11:38am,
Ahahaa, hey everybody look at GSP's fatty nipples. You fatty nipple **** you. Dude, stop licking them.

Also, the clip sucks. It's not that funny.

Ninnong
4/06/2010 2:36pm,
Let's face it, he's not that good looking. His woman (imaginary) won't do it so he's got to go back up the mango tree and tug. Hard.

Monkfg
4/06/2010 3:26pm,
Maybe there's some electrical current(Chi?) built up in the nipples that has to be discharged.

The nipples are the most sensitive part of the breast, maybe one can relax better if you tease yourself there.

What I really think is, that hard nipples work as sensors in the clinch and on the ground, when you would otherwise have less contact to you opponents body. With your nipple sensors you can always feel which direction the opponent is moving.

Dak
4/06/2010 5:11pm,
Maybe there's some electrical current(Chi?) built up in the nipples that has to be discharged.

The nipples are the most sensitive part of the breast, maybe one can relax better if you tease yourself there.

What I really think is, that hard nipples work as sensors in the clinch and on the ground, when you would otherwise have less contact to you opponents body. With your nipple sensors you can always feel which direction the opponent is moving.
GSP's nipples sense disturbances in the force

WithBadIntent
4/06/2010 6:00pm,
GSP's nipples sense disturbances in the force

Next instead of "My spidey-sense is tingling", it'll be "my nipple-sense is tingling".

Dak
4/06/2010 6:25pm,
Next instead of "My spidey-sense is tingling", it'll be "my nipple-sense is tingling".
careful now, talk like that is how internet memes are born

marcusdbrutus
4/06/2010 6:36pm,
This is maybe the best thing I've ever seen.