View Full Version : fighting tonight

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Snake Plissken
3/13/2010 11:00am,
Good on you, Alex.

alex
3/13/2010 2:18pm,
**** man kfc here i come for lunch.

i dont think ive been so hurt in a fight before, my hips ache, both my ankles are pretty fucked to thepoint that i cant walk properly or bend over, and my right arm is basically inoperable at the moment. woke up a few times due to the pain, luckily my girlfriend makes a HAWT nurse.

<--- real man

edit- also he nailed me right in the nuts REAL hard in the second, felt like spewing. but i boinked the gf twice afterwards so its all good _b

anthracite
3/13/2010 9:46pm,

i dont think ive been so hurt in a fight before, my hips ache, both my ankles are pretty fucked to thepoint that i cant walk properly or bend over, and my right arm is basically inoperable at the moment. woke up a few times due to the pain, luckily my girlfriend makes a HAWT nurse.

<--- real man

edit- also he nailed me right in the nuts REAL hard in the second, felt like spewing. but i boinked the gf twice afterwards so its all good _b

Congratulations on the win.

Props for the testicular fortitude afterwards.

You lost me at KFC being any way appealing :-)

Sang
3/14/2010 6:11am,
Have fun walking today. When's the next fight booked for?

alex
3/14/2010 8:53pm,
10th april but is gonna depend on my elbow. cant train for at least a week, its not fractured or anything but its pretty messy, possible tendon damage etc. will see how it feels over the next week.

jnp
3/14/2010 9:03pm,
Congratulations Alex.

shelbydeth
3/15/2010 12:26am,
You're an inspiration to us all. I can't strike well and I don't look half as good in an apron.

Kovacs
3/15/2010 5:42am,

<--- real man

... and all that after a dirty KFC, who sais romance is dead. Good work fella!

Valiss
3/16/2010 1:12pm,
Congrats on the win and pulling thru after teh nutshot. What is current record?

OiScout
3/16/2010 1:13pm,
How many weeks did you train for the fight? Or do you normally hit the gym up like everyday anyway?

alex
3/16/2010 2:59pm,
so far my official record is 2-0-1 win/loss/draw

had a few exhib bouts as well and novice bouts that dont go on your record (smokers etc) so all up probably 8-9 fights.

tbh my training for this fight was pretty lazy. maybe 3-4 days a week. had a lot of problems with business stuff and dental/medical **** leading up to it. normally i would want a full 6 weeks of 6 days per week training.

tideliar
3/17/2010 10:41am,
Congrats Alex

alex
3/18/2010 9:36pm,
YouTube- alex daly vs mark daniel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxtqIbMaAz0)

vid of the fight. im not particularly happy with my performance- but then, my training leading up to this had been haphazard at best, and i was not at all prepared to be fighting a southpaw. i found kicks with this guy awkward at best and after he nailed me in the nuts my legs felt like lead so i pretty much stuck to punching. i get into a bad habit of taking a hot to deliver a hit so he was teeing off on my elbow towards the end, but nothing got through.

the commentator gets pretty excited about that knee in the first round, but it didnt do ****. i bent slightly cos i was in a crap position and he pulled my head down, not because the knee hurt at all.

i was happier with my boxing in this fight than i have been before, the straight left was working a treat and basically won me the fight, and is something i had been working on with my coach a lot more than i had previously.

Sang
3/18/2010 10:12pm,
Decent showing. I was finding it funny watching you both circle to eachother's power side, southpaw vs southpaw is awkward as hell.

alex
3/18/2010 10:15pm,
yeah i noticed that afterwards, probably didnt help my elbow much.

oh and if you wonder why i wouldnt look at him while touching gloves its cos he was shitting his fucking pants and i didnt want that to make me feel nervous

PizDoff
3/18/2010 10:19pm,
You're a lot more smoother than him, he's tensing up and pushing out his strikes. I like your punches in bunches and up down attack.

What language was the commentator using?