PDA

View Full Version : who uses chi and inner m.a. with their external?

Pages : [1] 2

karateguitar
3/07/2010 7:38pm,
Who believes, like I do, in using the internal m.a, such as moving chi, and meditation, to help with their external m.a., and/or uses it as part of your overall well-being? A half-dozen or so years ago I bought "the Essence of Internal Martial Arts" by Jerry Johnson, and since then, I finally was able to FEEL my chi, and I've used my chi since then, to really power my martial arts; plus I have to meditate and move my chi daily, as it really is so important to me now!!
I'd love to hear others who use it too, and especially if you have any favorite chi/meditation exercise to share! I FIRMLY believe that the external can't exist without the internal, at least for me!!

Evil Solvalou
3/07/2010 8:01pm,
http://thingsthatexciteme.tumblr.com/photo/1280/422441774/1/tumblr_kyno2oW5ys1qzr53c

Now get your arse to noobietown.

karateguitar
3/07/2010 8:05pm,
I GO where I want!

Omega Supreme
3/07/2010 8:09pm,
Who believes, like I do, in using the internal m.a, such as moving chi, and meditation, to help with their external m.a., and/or uses it as part of your overall well-being? A half-dozen or so years ago I bought "the Essence of Internal Martial Arts" by Jerry Johnson, and since then, I finally was able to FEEL my chi, and I've used my chi since then, to really power my martial arts; plus I have to meditate and move my chi daily, as it really is so important to me now!!
I'd love to hear others who use it too, and especially if you have any favorite chi/meditation exercise to share! I FIRMLY believe that the external can't exist without the internal, at least for me!!

For the record I do.

Now that we got that out of the way you're a fucking idiot. Contemplate the intent of the words before you so bracingly come back with a temper tantrum.

karateguitar
3/07/2010 8:22pm,
Actually, that's one of the resons I use it, to help with my anger problem! It has helped me a lot, just not all the time!! Now looks like yours didn't help either! I never called anyone any name, just stood up for myself! But I expected people to razz on me for being new, just didn't expect it right away...aw well...

BackFistMonkey
3/07/2010 8:42pm,
It isn't that you're new you twit .

It is because you didn't search or searched and refused to post your comment in an existing thread on the topic of chi/ki instead of making yet another thread AND you are posting in the Technique Forum with this crap .

Actually, that's one of the resons I use it, to help with my anger problem! It has helped me a lot, just not all the time!! Now looks like yours didn't help either! I never called anyone any name, just stood up for myself! But I expected people to razz on me for being new, just didn't expect it right away...aw well...

karateguitar
3/07/2010 8:53pm,
another name! But if the thread was elsewhere, yes, I didn't see it, my fault! But MY technique on many of my m.a. HAS been improved by using the inner; and THAT'S why I posted on technique. I know someone will reply with a new name, please tell me where the chi/ki thingy is, I didn't see it.
Thanks

Omega Supreme
3/07/2010 8:54pm,

Is that what you call that? Sticking up for yourself? Maybe that's why you have a limited grasp on chi.

It is Fake
3/07/2010 8:55pm,
Actually, that's one of the resons I use it, to help with my anger problem! It has helped me a lot, just not all the time!! Now looks like yours didn't help either! I never called anyone any name, just stood up for myself! But I expected people to razz on me for being new, just didn't expect it right away...aw well...Oh it has nothing to do with you being new.

BackFistMonkey
3/07/2010 8:56pm,
Please please please use the SEARCH FUNCTION (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/search.php) .

It is not easy to do . If you can figure it out just search with Google limiting it results from Bullshido but hey that is not a handy link I can just whip up .

another name! But if the thread was elsewhere, yes, I didn't see it, my fault! But MY technique on many of my m.a. HAS been improved by using the inner; and THAT'S why I posted on technique. I know someone will reply with a new name, please tell me where the chi/ki thingy is, I didn't see it.
Thanks
*edit*
actually here it is http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=10&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=www.bullshido.net&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images

*edit edit *

That would be the google search limited to Bullshido link . Not the thread in question . There are hundred of Chi threads .

senseipookie
3/07/2010 9:00pm,
Is that what you call that? Sticking up for yourself? Maybe that's why you have a limited grasp on chi.

Or maybe because he learned it from a booK?

karateguitar
3/07/2010 9:20pm,
thank you, i've already used search and found some stuff. Just fooling a bit, i've been all over reading, lots of "wise men"!

BackFistMonkey
3/07/2010 9:45pm,
thank you, i've already used search and found some stuff. Just fooling a bit, i've been all over reading, lots of "wise men"!

I suppose you read the stickies too ?

I can give you an really difficult way to get to them if you want .

jnp
3/07/2010 10:50pm,
Welcome to Bullshido. I just realized that I moved this to YMAS instead of Newbietown. That was a mistake.

karateguitar, in the future, please don't post in the technique forums unless it concerns a specific technique.

Uncle Skippy
3/07/2010 10:53pm,
I use my internal chi all the time. I'll feel it rumbling and then...

RRRRIIIPPPPPPPPPP!!!

A huge fart, which I call my 'jetpack', helps me to escape from a bad position.

They make a pill for that, you know.

Evil Solvalou
3/08/2010 1:35am,
I use my internal chi all the time. I'll feel it rumbling and then...

RRRRIIIPPPPPPPPPP!!!

A huge fart, which I call my 'jetpack', helps me to escape from a bad position.

They make a pill for that, you know.

Being a BJJ purple belt you should know that the best counter for that is the oil check.

Now that we're in Newbietown; welcome karateguitar. I think you'll find if you limit your posting in here for a while you'll find your introduction to Bullshido to be much smoother.