PDA

View Full Version : D/FW Area BJJ Black Belts

jeffphansen77
2/10/2010 3:03pm,
I'm trying to find out how many BJJ black belts have been teaching in the Dallas/Ft Worth area in the last 10 years. I'm only aware of Machado, Mohler, & Lutter. I don't know who the go-to guy on the form is for this or I would've messaged them. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

100xobm
2/10/2010 7:08pm,
Try JNP

He's a texan, you guys must know each other, Right?

jeffphansen77
2/10/2010 7:11pm,
Thanks. And no, just because we're all 1st or 2nd cousins doesn't mean we actually know eachother.

100xobm
2/10/2010 8:34pm,
You're allowed to marry your first cousins over here (seriously).
Lifestyle change if you feel the need.

Kid Miracleman
2/10/2010 8:48pm,
I'm trying to find out how many BJJ black belts have been teaching in the Dallas/Ft Worth area in the last 10 years. I'm only aware of Machado, Mohler, & Lutter. I don't know who the go-to guy on the form is for this or I would've messaged them. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.
J.D. Shelley is another BJJ black belt in the area; he runs North Dallas Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in Plano. I don't know of any other black belts in the region off the top of my head, though.

Naszir
2/11/2010 2:31am,
Roberto Kaelin in Keller is a Carlos Machado black belt as well.

DKJr
2/11/2010 2:53am,
Marcus Hicks, JD Shelly, Wes Gann, Paul Halme, Carl Ortega, Jon Bjorksten, Jose Reyes, Yousef Alirezaei, Carlos Machado, Roberto Kaelin, Danny Alvarez, Allen Mohler, and Travis Lutter. If I'm forgetting someone my bad. Chris Westfall I think just got promoted to black belt.

jeffphansen77
2/11/2010 9:26am,
Ok; Thanks guys.