PDA

View Full Version : So I just met one of you bastards.

Pages : [1] 2 3

Tenebrous
12/29/2009 3:30am,
And I identified him by his rupture rashguard.

This is my first time running into a Bullshido poster without planning it first.

Cool to meet Yojimbo, and I have recruited him to be part of the Sirc/DTT face punching competition audience.

alex
12/29/2009 3:45am,
if i met anyone from here, well... the last person i met from bullshido immediately stopped posting after i met him. so overawed he was with my power i imagine he killed himself.

Steve
12/29/2009 5:35am,
I'm assuming you were dressed similarly to your current avatar, so I'm not surprised.

jkdbuck76
12/29/2009 12:40pm,
if i met anyone from here, well... the last person i met from bullshido immediately stopped posting after i met him. so overawed he was with my power i imagine he killed himself.

Kurt Cobain posted here?

mjgb61
12/29/2009 12:53pm,
David Carradine.

DerAuslander
12/29/2009 1:00pm,
True story.

There I was, at my favorite pub having a beer with some buds & training buddies whilst looking for female companionship. My friend gets caught in a conversation with a kid adjacent to him at the bar, and the topic of martial arts comes up. (NEVER WEAR DOJANG SHIRTS TO THE PUB!)

The kid starts talking to my friend about how he used to do Wing Chun, but then he discovered how bad Wing Chun sucks and how much he couldn't fight & how his life was horrible until he discovered BJJ and Helio saved his life and Royce gave him such an intense reacharound that he saw God when he orgasmed.

My interest was half-piqued at this point and I debated tearing my eyes away from the cleavage of the girl two tables away to join in the conversation. My friend smacks me on the arm and smiles knowingly at the kid. He asks the lad how he came to that conclusive revelation and changed his heathen kung fu ways to accept Lord Helio as his lord & savior.

The kid looks at the two of us with this reverent look in his eye and says in hushed tones, "Have you guys ever heard of these things called Throwdowns?"

My friend grins and I lean forward and say to the kid,

"I'm DerAuslander."

The kid's jaw hits the floor, his eyes go wide, and he gasps so loudly you'd think he'd busted a nut in the middle of the bar.

"YOU'RE DERAUSLANDER?!?"

My friend just about dies with laughter.

Dsimon3387
12/29/2009 1:27pm,
True story.

There I was, at my favorite pub having a beer with some buds & training buddies whilst looking for female companionship. My friend gets caught in a conversation with a kid adjacent to him at the bar, and the topic of martial arts comes up. (NEVER WEAR DOJANG SHIRTS TO THE PUB!)

The kid starts talking to my friend about how he used to do Wing Chun, but then he discovered how bad Wing Chun sucks and how much he couldn't fight & how his life was horrible until he discovered BJJ and Helio saved his life and Royce gave him such an intense reacharound that he saw God when he orgasmed.

My interest was half-piqued at this point and I debated tearing my eyes away from the cleavage of the girl two tables away to join in the conversation. My friend smacks me on the arm and smiles knowingly at the kid. He asks the lad how he came to that conclusive revelation and changed his heathen kung fu ways to accept Lord Helio as his lord & savior.

The kid looks at the two of us with this reverent look in his eye and says in hushed tones, "Have you guys ever heard of these things called Throwdowns?"

"I'm DerAuslander."

The kid's jaw hits the floor, his eyes go wide, and he gasps so loudly you'd think he'd busted a nut in the middle of the bar.

"YOU'RE DERAUSLANDER?!?"

No doubt this meeting took place in some seedy establishment like the Mount Royal Tavern.... where poor Maryland Art institute students are preyed upon, fed 5$ pitchers of "Naty Boh" as leery horny young martial arteeests wait for one of these splendid divas to seperate from the herd....

Why learn chain punching when one can learn such splendid ouvres as

"I am a Tibetan death master who was taught the sexual tantra as part of my training... you need not fear coitus with me as my seed goes inward instead of outward..."

"Yeah I was Picasso's paint mixeeer he taught me everything he knows.... did you know that to distinguish from Cezanne he originally called it rectangularism... but it did not catch on."

But nothing I repeat nothing is as potent as two pitchers of that swill that originated in the sewars of South Baltimore.... the swill of the one eyed man "National Bohemian... naty bo to the natives."

DEr I will be back east for sure in March. This much I know (my nephews bar Miztvah) half of the family are members of the tribe, and to that half this event is important.

Phrost
12/29/2009 1:35pm,
You know what's kind of ironic? Almost nobody from the local area who does MMA is remotely Internet savvy enough to know about Bullshido.

I've been "hey... aren't you.."'d only a handful of times. And one of them I was mistaken for a Strikeforce employee (WTF?)

DerAuslander
12/29/2009 3:08pm,
You do kinda look like that guy, Phrost...

plasma
12/29/2009 3:56pm,
True story.

"I'm DerAuslander."

"YOU'RE DERAUSLANDER?!?"

The part you left out was that the Jujutsu guy owning him repeatedly at that MD Throwdown was me.

Phrost
12/29/2009 4:01pm,
You do kinda look like that guy, Phrost...

Argg.... what guy???

DerAuslander
12/29/2009 4:08pm,
The part you left out was that the Jujutsu guy owning him repeatedly at that MD Throwdown was me.

You didn't make enough of an impression for him to remember.:XXspam:

DerAuslander
12/29/2009 4:08pm,
Argg.... what guy???

You know...that guy!

plasma
12/29/2009 4:18pm,
You didn't make enough of an impression for him to remember.:XXspam:

Apparently, I made enough of an impression for him to ditch his art and pick up mine

DerAuslander
12/29/2009 4:40pm,
Congrats on just gettting your blue belt. You were still billing yourself as a ninja back then.

plasma
12/29/2009 5:47pm,
Congrats on just gettting your blue belt. You were still billing yourself as a ninja back then.

Thanks.

Actually I stopped the Genbukan in '04. This was the end of '05 beginning of '06. I was probably a Green or Purple Belt in JJJ at that point. Just because some my JJJ Ryu-ha overlaps with the x-kans (Takagi Yoshin-ryu/Asayama Ichiden-ryu) doesn't mean I was still ninjering at that point. To be fair though my JJJ school still taught Gyokko-ryu/Koto-ryu on the side ,which was removed sometime in '06. We will were shaking off some of the Genbukan influences.

For the point of the story, when tvo asked me what he just owned for the better part of an hour with I simply stated "Jujutsu."