PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cameron aka Human stungun:Badass or Dumbass?

CharlieWoopAss2
12/04/2009 3:36pm,
I've been watching videos on Youtube about Tom Cameron a man with a 7th degree black belt and with over 32 years in the martial arts.Says he Trains in secret art of Dim Mak aka Death touch. At first he impress me with he's knowledge of pressure points, but then he says he can knock people out without touching them.Then my mcdojo sense was tingling. This video showed that his jedi powers only worked on his students than when he tryed it on a news crew and a BJJ school nothing happen.I was like those fools, I defintely don't believe that you can knock someone out with touching them thats bullshit. but thats my opinion, whats yours?:laughing4

kikoolol
12/04/2009 3:43pm,
For the uninitiated :

YouTube- Tom Cameron (Human Stun Gun) on FOX News Chicago (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eEogFdF_P8)

YouTube- Tom Cameron (Human Stun Gun) on Ripley's Believe it or Not (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTP9BAUxIUA)

Why are all dim mak masters fat?

It is Fake
12/04/2009 3:44pm,
Are you guys serious?

kikoolol
12/04/2009 3:49pm,
I hope nobody is serious about this, rather I hope everybody that did not know about the Human Stun Gun is laughing their ass off.

Search function would also have been swell.

CharlieWoopAss2
12/04/2009 4:01pm,
I doing this for a good laugh, this guy is full of bullshit

It is Fake
12/04/2009 4:13pm,
I'm talking about neither one of you using the search function. The first video is old. That video has UFC's Stephan Bonnar in it before TUF season 1 aired.

Lamia
12/04/2009 4:42pm,
Why are all dim mak masters fat?

That is where they all store their excess chi. Chi-master Biology 101.

Demon Eyes
12/04/2009 4:59pm,
I doing this for a good laugh, this guy is full of bullshit

*Groan*

Repost. Been there, done that. Also, the pressure point striking itself was complete and utter ****.

Now, CWA2, I assure you, if a video relating to Chi in martial arts has been up on youtube for over month, that Bullshido has already viewed, discussed, at laughed at the video.

That includes all videos relating to:
The Human Stun Gun
George Dillman
The chi video where people jump around like 3 year olds at Toy R Us
Anything debunked by James Rhandi
"Fight Science"
etc.
etc.

CharlieWoopAss2
12/04/2009 5:36pm,
*Groan*

Repost. Been there, done that. Also, the pressure point striking itself was complete and utter ****.

Now, CWA2, I assure you, if a video relating to Chi in martial arts has been up on youtube for over month, that Bullshido has already viewed, discussed, at laughed at the video.

That includes all videos relating to:
The Human Stun Gun
George Dillman
The chi video where people jump around like 3 year olds at Toy R Us
Anything debunked by James Rhandi
"Fight Science"
etc.
etc.

Hey I'm new here, so I wasn't sure. But now I am:deadhorse

It is Fake
12/04/2009 5:57pm,

You used this excuse up in your other thread.

aiyer
12/04/2009 6:05pm,
We had a guy like this once doing a demonstration during a competition. It worked perfect on his students however when he tried it on me, it didn't work at all. Apparently my warrior spirit overcame his chi attack. He didn't like me asking though why then all his student's warrior spirits were to weak to overcome his technique.

What I've bee wondering for a long time now is if the students are really faking it or if they actually believe in the technique that much that they force themselves subcounsciously to act out the effects.

Conde Koma
12/04/2009 6:11pm,
I'm sure it's a combination of the two, probably more of the latter.

t3h d3adly
12/04/2009 6:13pm,
holy smack you have invented a time machine

Demon Eyes
12/05/2009 2:51am,
That's why I'm helping. Check the date of when the video was posted. If it's been less than 2 months, you may have a chance. Afterwards, use the search function of this forum to see if the video had been posted.

Keywords for this one can be:
No Touch K.O.
Human Stun Gun
Tom (Whatever the hell his name is.)

The only videos about Chi that may have been up for more than 2 months, and haven't been discussed, are usually just geeks in front of their webcams explaining their idea of Chi. In which case, we usually don't care.

JudOWNED
12/05/2009 10:51am,
Tom Cameron aka Human stungun:Badass or Dumbass?

You have to ask?

bjjalltheway123
12/05/2009 1:08pm,
BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!