PDA

View Full Version : NINJITSU

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

no_nonsense
12/02/2009 1:34pm,
does anyone here train in ninjitsu? i think it seems like a load of old rubbish. ninjas probably werent real anyway. Most ninjitsu/ninjutsu people are nerds who are living in a fucked up fantasy. I bet most of em couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper bag with scissors in their hands

MMAMickey
12/02/2009 1:38pm,
this is clearly written by a ninjer in an attempt to get us ninjer haters out in the open.. so he can kill us with his ninjerness

Sri Hanuman
12/02/2009 1:42pm,
That's what he wants you to think.

bassai
12/02/2009 2:05pm,
No , he seems to have mastered time travel , as all the assertions he seems to be making are at least 10 years old.
So tell us oh wise one , why was your great discovery hidden from us ?

Fitz
12/02/2009 2:21pm,
With this an his previous Karate post, can we get a vote for best new poster?

Mahendra99
12/02/2009 8:48pm,
Wow OP, you are profound in both mind and nature... amazing insight you have there...

Nefron
12/02/2009 8:53pm,
does anyone here train in ninjitsu? i think it seems like a load of old rubbish. ninjas probably werent real anyway. Most ninjitsu/ninjutsu people are nerds who are living in a fucked up fantasy. I bet most of em couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper bag with scissors in their hands

Ninjas were the secret assasing organization, so of course there were no evidence of them existing.Ninjutsu is not for the ring.It trains you to kill with one blow.

Larus marinus
12/02/2009 9:08pm,
Most ninja are way, way too deadly to defend themselves.

Sri Hanuman
12/02/2009 9:17pm,
And some are so deadly, they drop dead from the weight of their own awesomeness.

Larus marinus
12/02/2009 9:20pm,
And some are so deadly, they drop dead from the weight of their own awesomeness.

Leaving the doctors to wrongly conclude that they were fatally attacked by their own hearts and the bacon grease within?

Mr. Machette
12/02/2009 9:21pm,
They just want you to think that ninjitsu does not exist, and is no threat to anybody.

It's all about deception...

...Wa-TAAAA!:fart:

Sri Hanuman
12/02/2009 9:21pm,
Leaving the doctors to wrongly conclude that they were fatally attacked by their own hearts and the bacon grease within?

Only a true ninja can disguise as cholesterol and diabetes, within another ninja.

Deadly....

Larus marinus
12/02/2009 9:28pm,
Only a true ninja can disguise as cholesterol and diabetes, within another ninja.

Deadly....

Notice how embiggened his heart has become? Medical disorder? No - that's an accumulation of deadly.

It is Fake
12/02/2009 9:32pm,
Okay so are you going to insult every art you don't like?

If so your post count is quickly going to hit zero.

superninjagod
12/03/2009 1:30am,
As someone who obtained their Ninjutsu black belt, at a decent school in Calgary AB with pretty much the only good instructor in the whole stupid art. I can definitely say that it is all rubbish. Every weapon is better taught in other martial arts. And the Tai-jutsu is largely irrelevant and taught better in MMA

Whathappened
12/03/2009 8:18am,
Ninjas were the secret assasing organization, so of course there were no evidence of them existing.Ninjutsu is not for the ring.It trains you to kill with one blow.

assasing
assasing
assasing
assasing

:5butthead

What is this? I don't even...