PDA

View Full Version : People, I do WT, you know, the scientific one

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Asriel
11/02/2009 7:15pm,
I'm tingling in anticipation, waiting for more posts on why the Goat gripping stance works

Kintanon
11/02/2009 8:45pm,
YEah, shouldn't there be a defense against the hook video... OH WAIT.... That's the other chunner...

BackFistMonkey
11/02/2009 8:52pm,
I'm tingling in anticipation, waiting for more posts on why the Goat gripping stance works

I am not sure I want to know how, why, or when it works .

After a little thought I can tell you I don't care at all , but I do want to hear more crazy theories on striking and I can hardly contain myself waiting for the next crudely drawn explanation .

Maybe next time it will be kick ass and awesomely drafted on blue paper with fine white lines ... maybe even clearly labeled . Who knows , it could end up being a middle finger done in pink eyeliner on a Waffle House napkin .

Dr._Tzun_Tzu
11/04/2009 2:32am,
People, I do WT, you know, the scientific one, so we don't have any "goats" in our labels, it is the Inner Rotation Adduction Stance or IRAS. But I might consider using a sharpie on college ruled paper next time I draw a sketch, maybe right after some of you jerk-offs FINALLY upload a video of yourself sparring........

BackFistMonkey
11/04/2009 4:17am,
People, I do WT, you know, the scientific one, so we don't have any "goats" in our labels, it is the Inner Rotation Adduction Stance or IRAS. But I might consider using a sharpie on college ruled paper next time I draw a sketch, maybe right after some of you jerk-offs FINALLY upload a video of yourself sparring........

I have . The forum used to be populated with pics and even a couple videos .

Dr._Tzun_Tzu
11/08/2009 9:40pm,
I have . The forum used to be populated with pics and even a couple videos .

I know you have, but most people on here have not. It should be a requirement.

Asriel
11/09/2009 12:21pm,
So in order to laugh at the ridiculousness of a certain style, I have to upload videos of myself sparring? What would that prove exactly? Even if my sparring was ****, I still wouldn't be doing an Inner Rotation Adduction Stance. BJJ wins again?

It is Fake
11/09/2009 12:26pm,
So in order to laugh at the ridiculousness of a certain style, I have to upload videos of myself sparring?No. As usual, DTT is tilting at windmills.
So, while he has a small point concerning me, it doesn't apply to any of his other detractors like Hedge, Sirc, Deraus, BFM, Maverick Z, etc etc etc who ride his ass about his bullshit.

BackFistMonkey
11/09/2009 9:22pm,
No. As usual, DTT is tilting at windmills.
So, while he has a small point concerning me, it doesn't apply to any of his other detractors like Hedge, Sirc, Deraus, BFM, Maverick Z, etc etc etc who ride his ass about his bullshit.

It really is all about his his ass ... and the pony tail .

Dr._Tzun_Tzu
11/10/2009 12:18am,
No. As usual, DTT is tilting at windmills.

Isn't this site based on the concept of "put up or shut up"? and when even our phones make video these days, it is pretty sad that a cutting edge ridicule site like this doesn't require people to have video up if they want to talk **** about other peoples performance or lack of it. Its not that you need to be looking good at it, it is that you shouldn't talk **** about something if you do not have the balls to show it yourself.

If my skin was that thin I wouldn't have a big Youtube channel, but occasionally I do get some good advice, which is the reason I am here, to learn and to grow.

I rarely wear a ponytail.

note: By "require" I mean that the community would hound someone for trying to pass judgement without also putting their own performance up for that kind of judgement.

Dr._Tzun_Tzu
11/10/2009 12:20am,
So in order to laugh at the ridiculousness of a certain style, I have to upload videos of myself sparring? What would that prove exactly? Even if my sparring was ****, I still wouldn't be doing an Inner Rotation Adduction Stance. BJJ wins again?

Maybe you are not aware that IRAS is a component of open guard, or do you hold it with outer rotation and abduction? idiot....

Cy Q. Faunce
11/10/2009 2:05am,
I know you have, but most people on here have not. It should be a requirement.
Nobody with any sense gives a flying **** about what a lying, fight-ducking piece of human garbage like you thinks should be a requirement.

I think you should STFU and GTFO, and that's how I intend to vote, but we'll see if your reign of error continues.

Asriel
11/10/2009 4:27am,
Maybe you are not aware that IRAS is a component of open guard, or do you hold it with outer rotation and abduction? idiot....

Now you're really stretching. Because there may be some kind of rotation and abduction during open guard, it is similar to the most impractical stance in any Martial Art that ever existed?

That sir, is a true example of your fuckwittery.

I'd also like to note that I wasn't ragging on you specifically, more the purported fact that your version of the chun is scientific because you don't have fruity names for the same useless techniques. After all this time I thought you'd be used to a good ribbing from the posters on this site.

It is Fake
11/10/2009 8:28am,
Isn't this site based on the concept of "put up or shut up"? and when even our phones make video these days, it is pretty sad that a cutting edge ridicule site like this doesn't require people to have video up if they want to talk **** about other peoples performance or lack of it. Its not that you need to be looking good at it, it is that you shouldn't talk **** about something if you do not have the balls to show it yourself.

Hold on:

require people to have video up if they want to talk **** about other peoples performance or lack of it As I recall, HH has had two huge culls from your TD threads. I could go on and on and on.

If you want to complain about me be a man. Don't lie and whine about a made up policy when, most that critique you have video.

Funny how most of your arguments have NOTHING TO DO WITH VIDEO.

No one needs a sparring video to tell you that Chun is not scientific.
No one needs a sparring video to tell you that a video is edited.
No one needs a sparring video to catch you in a lie.
No one needs a sparring video to tell you Dihedral Wing is not in the chun.
No one needs a sparring video to discuss the FBI doing chun.
No one needs a sparring video to argue that Trinidad doesn't use Pak sao.
No one needs a sparring video to discuss similarities between Push hands and Chi Sau.

Following your logic, you need to scan your engineering, Math degree, or Science degree before you talk about algebraic equations and scientific method concerning _ing _un.

Also, you might want to scan any College degree since you complain about definition all of the time.

note: By "require" I mean that the community would hound someone for trying to pass judgement without also putting their own performance up for that kind of judgement.They do constantly. I've been hounded and asked nicely byADMINS when I/if will show up to a TD.

So really, the "I'm persecuted set up a policy to protect me" needs to stop.

Tom Kagan
11/10/2009 10:18am,

http://www.bullshido.net/gallery/data/500/tkwc.jpeg

Tom Kagan
11/10/2009 10:26am,
Culled from:
My PC can't find bullshido - No BS MMA and Martial Arts (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=90822)