PDA

View Full Version : combat -curves

Pages : [1] 2

senseisteel
11/03/2009 1:08pm,
hey check this out a few weeks back in greece ny i went to a bodybuilding show and met a hot figure competitor who won the entire contest. her name is shalom singer and she competes for this sport by training like an mma fighter. shes ultra hot and it shows mma is the way to train . keep up the fight

foxd
11/03/2009 1:15pm,
Thread is worthless without pics.

Or content.

SFH
11/03/2009 1:21pm,
http://www.liftforlife.com/shalomsinger.htm

OiScout
11/03/2009 1:30pm,
Totally did not know there was a place in NY called Greece.

Cannon_6
11/03/2009 2:21pm,
Mmmm... spam.

Sley
11/03/2009 10:25pm,
I say surprise Butt sex for you!

battlefields
11/04/2009 12:03am,
If that is your idea of ultra hot I suggest you take a long holiday on the beaches in Australia.

Sley
11/04/2009 12:25am,
If that is your idea of ultra hot I suggest you take a long holiday on the beaches in Australia.

why so he can see your astounding array of fat chicks?

battlefields
11/04/2009 12:59am,
The occasional marooned marine mammal hardly constitutes an astounding array, unless, of course, that is what you focus on, Sley. I'll get you a fat a gram next time you visit our shores, mate, just to make you feel like you're at home in the States.

If you were being ironic, well played. Although Australia, I believe, is catching up in the obesity stakes. Watch out America!

Fortunately I just tune fat chicks out (unless they are offering a BJ). Should I have used Brasil as my example? Or Sweden? Finland? The country didn't matter as much as the fact the statement of "ultra hot" was, in my opinion, misleading after viewing the visual evidence.

Mr. Machette
11/04/2009 1:26am,
There's nothing wrong with fat chicks.

As one of my personal mentors used to say, two fives beats a ten. So far, his philosophy has worked out pretty well I think, well, except for those bad days when peeing feels like pushing out a kidney stone made of white hot razor blades. I call that "the whammy".

Wait, how fat are we talking about though?

I don't want to pull a hammy or anything...

Mr. Machette
11/04/2009 1:29am,
If you were being ironic, well played. Although Australia, I believe, is catching up in the obesity stakes. Watch out America!
There's some races that just aren't worth running man.:icon_eek:

Fortunately I just tune fat chicks out (unless they are offering a BJ).
See, Battlefields knows what I'm talking about!

A real man would climb that mountain. Booyah!

SaintHamish
11/04/2009 1:40am,

They exist on another island called New Zealand.....Its ok, noob mistake...

Kuma
11/04/2009 9:23am,
I don't want to pull a hammy or anything...Oh the names you kids come up with for chubby chasing...

jkdbuck76
11/04/2009 12:15pm,
In college, we called it "going hogging". Fat chicks don't expect you to call the next day either. And I don't know why, but for some reason, curvier chicks give better BJ's. I'm pretty sure we've discussed this before here at bullshido.

Curvy is one thing. But some couch whale hambeast is another.

Lindz
11/04/2009 1:23pm,

Caught and passed. http://www.theage.com.au/cgi-bin/common/popupPrintArticle.pl?path=/articles/2008/06/19/1213770886872.html
Time for us Australians to all rejoice.

SaintHamish
11/04/2009 8:59pm,
Curvy is one thing. But some couch whale hambeast is another.

Curvy is when its your girlfriend, couch whale hambeast when its your ex.... Same principle as a slut that sleeps with everyone but you is a bitch...