PDA

View Full Version : hi

brian l.
11/02/2009 6:57pm,
hi, im new to bullshido, ive been doing army combatives for about 6 months and wado kai karate for around 3 years, ive heard this is one of the top martial artist forums so i figured id drop a line and see what its all about.:wave:

AlphaFoxtrot51
11/02/2009 7:22pm,
hi, im new to bullshido, ive been doing army combatives for about 6 months and wado kai karate for around 3 years, ive heard this is one of the top martial artist forums so i figured id drop a line and see what its all about.:wave:

Welcome to the group! I hope you find everything you're looking for. Just some FYI...if you have a question, there's a possibility that someone has already asked it and you may be able to find the forum. If you can't find a forum, create a thread and people will point you in the right direction. If you're looking for a school, check out the Gyms & School Ratings (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83) link. Happy hunting!:occasion1

BackFistMonkey
11/02/2009 8:08pm,
hi, im new to bullshido, ive been doing army combatives for about 6 months and wado kai karate for around 3 years,

Not a bad start to a life as a Martial Artist .

How would you compare the two ?

ive heard this is one of the top martial artist forums so i figured id drop a line and see what its all about.:wave:

I don't know about all that , but welcome to Bullshido . In one of stickies somewhere it tells you how to get your Military Tag .

brian l.
11/02/2009 11:19pm,
In one of stickies somewhere it tells you how to get your Military Tag.i dont think i qualify, i was honorably discharged but served less then 1 year, im not aloud to say anything more regarding the specifics of my discharge.
:eusa_sile

AlphaFoxtrot51
11/03/2009 7:46am,
i dont think i qualify, i was honorably discharged but served less then 1 year, im not aloud to say anything more regarding the specifics of my discharge.
:eusa_sile

If you served two seconds, you should be able to get your tag. All you need is your DD 214

brian l.
11/03/2009 10:55am,
far out, ill look into that then, thanks.

tideliar
11/03/2009 12:02pm,
Welcome to Bullshido bro.

brian l.
11/04/2009 10:40pm,
If you served two seconds, you should be able to get your tag. All you need is your DD 214

i have my dd214 now, what information is needed off it, where do i need to post it, how do i add tags to my profile?

AlphaFoxtrot51
11/05/2009 12:07am,
i have my dd214 now, what information is needed off it, where do i need to post it, how do i add tags to my profile?

First of all, don't ever post that in an open forum for any reason. Second, get in contact with JKDCHick

Sam Browning
11/05/2009 12:30am,
We normally require four years of service for a military tag. If he has less time, but was let out because of a combat related injury that would work but then he'd have to sign a release for his military records. The DS-214 provided by people themselves occasionally gets the "white out" treatment.

AlphaFoxtrot51
11/05/2009 1:23am,
We normally require four years of service for a military tag. If he has less time, but was let out because of a combat related injury that would work but then he'd have to sign a release for his military records. The DS-214 provided by people themselves occasionally gets the "white out" treatment.

Oops!

Now I feel like a douche...thanks Sam...

BackFistMonkey
11/05/2009 3:00am,
Oops!

Now I feel like a douche...thanks Sam...

Don't worry fella ... it happens to all guys once in a while .

brian l.
11/05/2009 3:40pm,
i dont mind signing a release but its not gonna do much good, its classified info, however it was not combat related, it was training related, so once again, i probably do not qualify for the tag.