PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever intentionally attacked someone in the nuts?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Anti_Wigger
10/26/2009 7:23am,
I find it kind of gay so no

ttankzero
10/26/2009 7:32am,
What kind of person doesn't have brothers or guy friends?

Trolls don't.

Anti_Wigger
10/26/2009 7:33am,
What kind of person doesn't have brothers or guy friends?

Trolls don't.
i don't have brothers and i don't punch "guy friends" in the nuts

homo

It is Fake
10/26/2009 7:37am,
Does a ban count as a kick in the balls?

Da Pope
10/26/2009 8:16am,
I was pinned up against a wall, by the throat, by a paranoid schizophrenic and even though I have been taught all sorts of breakout techniques I just reacted by kicking him in the nuts.

He let go.

I got a talking to but I reacted within the lawful (at the time) 5 second reaction time, so no disciplinary took place.

Oh I should mention I used to work acute psychiatic admissions in an inner city hospital. I dont just go around taunting the mentally ill.

ttankzero
10/26/2009 8:28am,
I was pinned up against a wall, by the throat, by a paranoid schizophrenic and even though I have been taught all sorts of breakout techniques I just reacted by kicking him in the nuts.

Oh I should mention I used to work acute psychiatic admissions in an inner city hospital. I dont just go around taunting the mentally ill.
I'm probably a bad person for asking this, but please tell me that a case study of the effect was published.

I'd hate to think the kick in the balls occured without the impact on his psyche being well-documented.

Evil Solvalou
10/26/2009 8:29am,

That's right; you go to work to taunt the mentally ill.

Kuma
10/26/2009 10:34am,
I got suckerpunched in a bar. No damn reason, didn't even know the drunk emo bastard. I didn't get KTFOed. Dude just stood there staring like he expected me to cry or something. So yeah, I booted his balls blue and he folded like an empty wallet.

Fucker spilt my beer, fucker had it coming. Also, don't suckerpunch people twice your size. They might not find it as funny as you do.

Larus marinus
10/26/2009 11:00am,
I've never kicked anyone in the nuts in my life.

I have however kicked plenty of guys in the penis or gooch.

I kick like I pee. Inaccurately.

Siniq
10/26/2009 11:31am,
I've kicked a few people in the nuts but not on purpose mostly(during kickboxing)

MMAMickey
10/26/2009 11:38am,
once in MT a guy grabbed my head and started kneeing me (he was pretty big), I tapped him on the side like 'okay u got me' sort've thing but he didnt let me go so I used my Knee to say **** you to his testicles, My coach actually thought it was kinda funny

crawford
10/26/2009 11:57am,
I've got brothers.

Mr. Machette
10/26/2009 12:09pm,
I got jumped by three bullies in a public swimming pool once. I mean, literally. They jumped on me. All three of them and just held on.

They were trying to dunk me, but before they could force me under water I gave a-hole #1 an eye gouge. He let go, crying like a little girl and nursing his wounded eyeball. A-Hole #2 got two swift knees to the nuts. He made a funny face, and floated off in a rather pathetic manner. Which left me free to pound on A-hole #3's face until he let go.

They were all rather upset about it and proceeded to give me mad **** for kicking their asses as if what I did was unfair. (Three on one trying to drown somebody is "fair" in Idaho apparently.) But none of them ever tried to put hands on me again.

+1 for the groin shot!

Larus marinus
10/26/2009 12:12pm,
I got jumped by three bullies in a public swimming pool once. I mean, literally. They jumped on me. All three of them and just held on. They were trying to dunk me, but before they could force me under water gave a-hole #1 an eye gouge. He let go crying like a B and nursing his wounded eyeball. A-Hole #2 got two swift knees to the nuts. He floated away in a rather pathetic manner. Which left me free to pound on A-hole #3's face until he let go.

They were all rather upset about it and proceeded to give me mad **** for kicking their asses as if what I did was unfair. (Three on one trying to drown somebody is "fair" in Idaho apparently.) But none of them ever tried to put hands on me again.

+1 for the groin shot!

I read that as 'I gave #1 an a-hole gouge'. :evil6:

Sang
10/26/2009 12:16pm,
Looking back i don't think i've been in a fight, real life or ring where i haven't kneed someone in the balls.

maofas
10/26/2009 12:43pm,
I'm too accurate with kicks sparring and I don't go to bars, so I'm short of ball-kicking escapades to regale you all with.