PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone here ever choked out/KOed/tapped...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Larus marinus
10/16/2009 2:30pm,
...a Grandmaster or higher (e.g. Supreme Grandmaster, Eternal Grandmaster, Grandmaster-Professor, Grandmaster-Soke, Soke of Sokes, Shihan-Grandsoke, Hanshi Master, etc.)?

If so, stories plz.

Sley
10/16/2009 4:20pm,
I'm Grandmaster of Pirate Jitsu, so every time I get tapped at BJJ then yea, they Tapped a Grandmaster

legomepanda
10/16/2009 4:23pm,
I choked out a grand master. He shook his fu-manchu at me and said "your kung fu is weak"
And I was all like, "bitch, I don't do kung fu, and that **** on your face is weak"

And then he punched wildly with his old man arms while I totally pummeled him with my MMA skillz. Then I triangled him and was all like, yeah... It was cool.

ignatzami
10/16/2009 4:23pm,
I almost tapped a Judo black belt with an arm-bar from guard..... does that count?

Dsimon3387
10/16/2009 4:28pm,
...a Grandmaster or higher (e.g. Supreme Grandmaster, Eternal Grandmaster, Grandmaster-Professor, Grandmaster-Soke, Soke of Sokes, Shihan-Grandsoke, Hanshi Master, etc.)?

If so, stories plz.

Ko numerous times. On the feet mostly. I did get choked out to feel it a few times. When a choke is done right it does not feel like much of anything. I never did submission stuff so I missed thatone haha.

maofas
10/16/2009 4:38pm,
Does Jason Brinn count? lol

lionknight
10/16/2009 5:13pm,

Is that THE Jason Brinn? The one with 14 years of BJJ? WOW!!!

I would say that counts for something. :bootyshak

Larus marinus
10/16/2009 5:14pm,

You were the guy who tapped (or choked out, or whatever it was) the Brinn?

That's definitely deserving of a custom banner/profile tag.

maofas
10/16/2009 5:28pm,
Ehhhh, when it takes more effort to make the tag than perform the deed, it's not worth a tag. Besides like 4-5 people probably need a tag then.

Rivington
10/16/2009 5:37pm,

If so, stories plz.

Yeah, I choked out your mom. She said she was a soke. Or maybe that she was soaked. Something like that.

Larus marinus
10/16/2009 5:52pm,
Yeah, I choked out your mom. She said she was a soke. Or maybe that she was soaked. Something like that.

Video or it didn't happen.

Mr. Machette
10/16/2009 5:53pm,
Dude, that's cold!

(but funny! lol)

Rivington
10/16/2009 5:54pm,
YouTube - Elephant sex 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuSYFmL8RoM)

Larus marinus
10/16/2009 5:55pm,
Ehhhh, when it takes more effort to make the tag than perform the deed, it's not worth a tag. Besides like 4-5 people probably need a tag then.

I think that it's worth commemorating. You might be the last 4-5 to do it, considering that Brinn is probably going to enter 'Grandmasters' isolation' now and never fight in public again for fear of getting completely pwned and making his art look sucky...

Larus marinus
10/16/2009 5:56pm,
YouTube - Elephant sex 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuSYFmL8RoM)

Man, you've got a freaking huge nose on you.

Rivington
10/16/2009 5:59pm,
Man, you've got a freaking huge nose on you.

That's what she said.