PDA

View Full Version : The injury thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Breakfast Fox
10/08/2009 6:01pm,
Here we post our glorious war-wounds. Pictures, stories, whatever. I'll kick it off with my weaksauce picture (the month-long hematomato on my shin never really looked very impressive).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/Hyaena/HURDURR-1.jpg

Bonus points for arterial bleeds, etc etc...

100xobm
10/08/2009 6:11pm,
two Broken toes from a blackbelt de ashi barai'ing me. The discolouration and swelling was a shitload more purple than this picture implies.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v378/13/124/538799851/n538799851_1616011_181.jpg

Not a big injury, but the only one I got a photo of.

crawford
10/08/2009 6:14pm,
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_3E-EHToEvSQ/RxGGqDdeV_I/AAAAAAAABDM/U_Jaq0pVzvc/DSC00004.JPG

Breakfast Fox
10/08/2009 6:15pm,
Damn dude, what'd you do??

Hidden Ronin
10/08/2009 6:18pm,
How did you get that doing Judo?
Forgive me if thats a silly question, but I always associated wounds like that with striking arts.

As for me, Im gently working my way back to training after a torn ligament in my ankle.

crawford
10/08/2009 6:21pm,
broken ankle. Sort of like Cro Cop - folded under me with my toes pointed in the wrong direction

battlefields
10/08/2009 6:24pm,
I’ll try to describe it simply: it felt as if the bottom of my face had been torn off the bone by making an incision on the inside of my bottom lip, like a metal plate had been inserted under my skin secured by screws being drilled in to various parts of my lower jaw, then, metal wire forced under my gumline at the back of my mouth with jagged edges sticking out in a non conformist fashion, tightened around both rows of teeth to secure a metal brace that could hold various shattered pieces skull in place with further use of jagged wire under the gum and skin and finally an intricate web of rubber bands that ensured that every piece of metal present sliced into every available soft piece of flesh between the tomb of teeth that now enclosed my tongue and the outside of my mouth.
This is what happened in surgery as a result of my motorbike accident last year. Secure your helmet folks!

Holy Moment
10/08/2009 6:41pm,
Last season, a heavyweight cut up my forehead with his headgear during a wrestling match. It was like a really nasty friction burn, kind of like what you get on your penis when you masturbate through your underwear too much.

The best part was that I had to wear this condom thing on my head for protection afterwards. I looked like a candlestick.

illegalusername
10/08/2009 7:34pm,
Last season, a heavyweight cut up my forehead with his headgear during a wrestling match. It was like a really nasty friction burn, kind of like what you get on your penis when you masturbate through your underwear too much.

Why the **** would you masturbate through your underwear

illegalusername
10/08/2009 7:36pm,
Fucked-up fapping aside:
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/2574/faceyt.jpg
A guy pulled halfguard (wtf) and i fell and delivered the most spectacular headbutt. Shame my aim was off.

The Question
10/08/2009 8:58pm,
It was like a really nasty friction burn, kind of like what you get on your penis when you masturbate through your underwear too much.

Yeah, that **** is the WORST.

I had a fucked up case of cauliflower ear last year, and I had to wear a big ass bandage on my head for compression. Ninjas were laughing at me.

Now I have a traditional 3 inch scar from an appendectomy, the scar is cool and all, but it's the fucking downtime that's killing me.

The Question
10/08/2009 9:01pm,
Why the **** would you masturbate through your underwear

Because it's fucking stealth mode, man. If you're in class/church and you're all bored and ****, you can throw your hands in your pockets and just jerk one out on the spot. If you're a real pro, you'll make sure that one of your pockets has a hole big enough to get at least 2 fingers through. And if you're a real fucking jedi master ************, you'll use that hole to insert a small piece of tissue so you can prevent the gravy from staining the front of your pants and ****.

I thought this **** was common knowledge.

100xobm
10/08/2009 9:05pm,
Because it's fucking stealth mode, man. If you're in class/church and you're all bored and ****, you can throw your hands in your pockets and just jerk one out on the spot. If you're a real pro, you'll make sure that one of your pockets has a hole big enough to get at least 2 fingers through. And if you're a real fucking jedi master ************, you'll use that hole to insert a small piece of tissue so you can prevent the gravy from staining the front of your pants and ****.

I thought this **** was common knowledge.

It's called Dangerwanking.

It was briefly an underground fad at my university, spurned by our campus magazine thing, til someone got caught out in a lecture. Then it mysteriously died overnight.

The Question
10/08/2009 9:24pm,
It's called Dangerwanking.

It was briefly an underground fad at my university, spurned by our campus magazine thing, til someone got caught out in a lecture. Then it mysteriously died overnight.

Also, SS for silent stroking.

Fuckin' pussies. One brave hero goes down and the fuckin' army retreats? Y'all some bitch ninjas.

Ninjas used to even use the inside of their thigh in a maneuver that was called "The Handless Tug". Now those were some real ninjas.

battlefields
10/08/2009 10:11pm,
Whip it out and whack it was my motto. Teacher couldn't figure out why the whole back row was empty. So I sat up front.

JKDChick
10/09/2009 12:36am,
Does this count as an injury? I recently really looked at my hands (no i was not smoking weed at the time) and realized that 5 of 10 fingers have joints that are displaced. One of them is when I broke the joint while playing tag with my dog, but I'm pretty sure the others are from combo of Jiu Jitsu and Kali stick-ing.

My hands are NOT ladylike.