PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

ArmyCombatives
9/24/2009 5:46am,
Just want to say hello, I am looking forward to reading and learning from this site. I am training in a FIght Club that a friend and I started over here in Iraq. Sumbission wrestling, BJJ and some Army Combatives we both have learned. Thanks for the site and hey, really I am not an Asshole!!

Sikaranista
9/24/2009 5:49am,
Thanks for your service. Stay safe over there!

ArmyCombatives
9/24/2009 6:35am,
Thank You, kind of boring over here now, was alot crazier last time I was here, have alot of time to beat up on eachother in the gym though.....

Thanks again and have a good one.

Carpe Noctem
9/24/2009 2:43pm,
Hmm, not an asshole? You may not last long on this site, then...

Just kidding. Welcome.

Sri Hanuman
9/24/2009 2:49pm,
Just want to say hello, I am looking forward to reading and learning from this site. I am training in a FIght Club that a friend and I started over here in Iraq. Sumbission wrestling, BJJ and some Army Combatives we both have learned. Thanks for the site and hey, really I am not an Asshole!!

Thank you for your service to the country, and welcome to Bullshido.

You should probably brush up on asshole tactics, it's one of the main requirements after making fun of chunners and fat people who think they're ninjas.

Did you just get deployed, or are you coming home soon?

ArmyCombatives
9/25/2009 1:19am,
ok, trust me, I can be an Asshole, as a 13F (Forward Observer) it is a rough crowd, and I do alright for myself. I think I will like this place, busting on all the mouth breathers and overnight Grand Masters......lol We are short now, less than 90 days. And I am ready to get home, and chillax for awhile until Uncle Sugar calls again....