PDA

View Full Version : I post randomly in threads

richguerra
9/19/2009 3:00pm,
this is pure wing tsun rubbish that i went through and for that reason quit that bunch of crap tsun in 1985,

Dsimon3387
9/19/2009 4:34pm,
this is pure wing tsun rubbish that i went through and for that reason quit that bunch of crap tsun in 1985,

Ahhh Sifu Guerrera, the Shepardic slammer!! good to see you made it out of the homeless encampement to a room with a computer. Hope all is well, your Trombo skills come highly aclaimed.

Ever since your wonderful vid when I see roving groups of Mexican americans I do not get scared I simply smile and wave.

Zapruder
9/19/2009 4:40pm,
IF ONLY WE could HAVE some TEA TOGEther! I LOVE me some HOT tea AND A CUP WITH THE SIFU would be GREAT. Should I slap on a PONYTAIL and speak with ORIENTAL inflection? I WOULD NOT WANT TO offenD AnD NOT follow PROtoCol.

Dsimon3387
9/19/2009 4:57pm,
IF ONLY WE could HAVE some TEA TOGEther! I LOVE me some HOT tea AND A CUP WITH THE SIFU would be GREAT. Should I slap on a PONYTAIL and speak with ORIENTAL inflection? I WOULD NOT WANT TO offenD AnD NOT follow PROtoCol.

I swear I was just goin to Pm you and ask if you saw this thread.

Sley
9/19/2009 11:07pm,
WHORE

Dsimon3387
9/20/2009 12:29am,
WHORE

Guerra would beat you with his Navy Seals gung fu karate and ancient Aztec stick fighting... the aztecs used obsidian sticks to beat on the enemy