PDA

View Full Version : Honk if you want me to beat the hell out of Sirc this Sunday

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Boyd
9/04/2009 7:13pm,
To those of you who haven't been following the Mega Throwdown thread, Sirc was supposed to fight Munacra at this TD, but when Munacra canceled I stepped in to fill his place. The whole arrangement's been pretty last minute--no Rudy Abel/JFS/Djimbe-level preshow drama, unfortunately--but let there be no doubt: this is actually going to happen. Both Sirc and I have spoken at length and are both willing to fight. We've agreed on a ruleset--old-school Pride, minus stomps--we're both committed to attending the Throwdown, and neither one of us have any potential "outs".

I realize this is a dream many of you have and only I will be able to realize. In this way, life can be tragically unfair. But I'm gonna need all of you--Mama, Sis, Curly Joe--to be strong and support me as I live out the American dream of beating the holy hell out of a shrill, undertrained Internet troll for e-glory and the adulation of my cyber-peers. I mean, God help me, but Sirc may actually learn something from this.

galois
9/04/2009 7:16pm,
An extra point if you do it while stoned.

G-Off
9/04/2009 7:21pm,
Wow, Pride rules minus stomps? This means knees to the head on the ground and soccer kicks are kosher? AWESOME.

Win or lose dude, I'm just really, really happy to see this fight actually happen. Good luck!

TheDingo
9/04/2009 7:46pm,
2 jackkasses.

1 fight.

We all win, no matter whho wins.

plasma
9/04/2009 7:46pm,
Boyd aren't you a lot bigger than Sirc?

searcher66071
9/04/2009 7:48pm,
I am just glad to see that people can get together and beat the crap out of each other for fun. It issad times we live in and I think we could all use a good dose of head knocking.

CoffeeFan
9/04/2009 8:32pm,
I will film it on my new HD camera

Scrapper
9/04/2009 9:04pm,
No matter who wins, we all win. Because fighting is win.

Ka Plagh!!!

Boyd
9/04/2009 9:24pm,
Boyd aren't you a lot bigger than Sirc?

Yeah, but the tradeoff is I'm completely out of shape and haven't trained consistently in some time, and that no one likes Sirc so if I beat him it's still considered an honorable victory.

kikkoman
9/04/2009 9:46pm,
Yeah, but the tradeoff is I'm completely out of shape and haven't trained consistently in some time, and that no one likes Sirc so if I beat him it's still considered an honorable victory.

I like sirc.

henshinx
9/04/2009 9:54pm,

pardon my ignorance but whats your MA background? and whats sircs? just curious

Dsimon3387
9/04/2009 9:57pm,
I like Sirc.... I am very dissapointed in the comments he made to Oldman, I really would like to have a face to face with him on that one... Those comments angered me and I wouldn't mind a bit of constructively directed violence with good intentions.... Sirc would be more than welcome to do what he wanted.... its my standard policy regarding Uckes and my students anyway.... choe me grab me hit me cut me if you canlalallalala.

But other than that I like Sirc and have nothing against the mayor of Cyweville either BTW...

But Boyd it does kind of seem you are being a big bully in this case. How much bigger are you than Sirc?

If you are doing this because you have some conrol and think Sirc's pluck might let him learn a thing or two... ok. But I hope you do not using your size to dish out a beating to a smaller guy who is coming up.

ironcastknight
9/04/2009 10:09pm,
Yeah, after you two girls finish rolling the the daisies and frolicking and having a dandy fine fucking time, why don't the both of you roll on down to Tucson and fight me*?

*By "me" I mean "someone else in the gym, who can actually fight and isn't a big fat wuss, after I weave a careful web of lies about how you two think he's gay, has a small penis, and can only get an erection if a puppy dies"

kikkoman
9/04/2009 10:26pm,
Sirc will probably not post in this thread as he has bigger more important threads to attend to.

The Question
9/04/2009 10:27pm,
Does the loser have to commit seppuku to escape dishonor? Because that would be fucking awesome.

omoplatypus
9/04/2009 10:30pm,
i don't care about this fight. i want to see sirc vs. dicktuckers on the next season of "deadliest warrior"

and boyd, if you dick tuck, i'll rape you.