PDA

View Full Version : WHY?????????????

wishiwasthatcool
11/04/2002 5:48am,
http://www.sptimes.com/2002/04/19/SouthPinellas/Karate_instructor_fac.shtml

wishiwasthatcool
11/04/2002 5:53am,
dam------http://www.clickondetroit.com/det/news/stories/news-149427220020603-200601.html

SifuAbel
11/04/2002 7:49am,
Well, just like the numbers of school teachers, clergy, Medical doctors , nurses, psychiatrist, consrtuction workers, child day care workers, fathers, mothers, grandparents, policemen, military personel, lawyers, architects, glass blowers, bums, insurance salesmen, highschool wrestling coaches, taxi cab drivers, CEOs, bookies, mail room clerks, plumbers, electricians, reporters, TV personalities, Movie personalities, BJJ practitioners, Karate, kung fu, and all styles under the sun, jewlers, monks, stock brokers, politicians, maybe a president or two, and every other job on earth, many have molested children.

So whats the point? Its great that they are getting what they desevered. But what you and kungfools have to learn is that its not everyone and its not relevant to what they did for a living. There are sickos in EVERY walk of life. Deal with it.

Peedee makes a living out of whining like a spoiled child.

Edited by - Kungfudoeswork on November 04 2002 06:53:36

Edited by - Kungfudoeswork on November 04 2002 06:55:12

Miguksaram
11/04/2002 3:00pm,
wish,

Ummmm.....what is your point? Did Kungfools put you on his payroll?

Jeremy M. Talbott
http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html

Michael
11/04/2002 6:14pm,
And some of my female students ask me why I teach from across the room when nobody else is present.........sheeeesh, hasn't anybody heard of CYA

Two guys walk into a bar....ouch that's gotta hurt.

SifuAbel
11/04/2002 10:44pm,
For those that don't know, CYA = Cover Your Ass

Its good not to give people any opportunity. Across the room is a bit of hyperbole but enough distance to make things clear is good enough.

Peedee makes a living out of whining like a spoiled child.

oce
11/04/2002 10:52pm,
oh, nevermind. my rep is bad enough.

Edited by - oce on November 04 2002 21:54:30

Kempoist
11/04/2002 11:25pm,
It seems with all the abuses inflicted on children today...unless "preist", "teacher" or "Kartate Instructor" is in the police report it doesn't make the papers.

JKDChick
11/04/2002 11:29pm,
One thing I really appreciate about my teacher is he's never given into this ****. He rolls with the girls in class, he's rolled with me privately -- I have a weekly private lesson with him -- and he's always been a pro about the whole thing. No skimping the girls.

"I'm not tense; just terribly, terribly alert."

Kempoist
11/05/2002 12:09am,
>One thing I really appreciate about my teacher is he's never given into this ****. He rolls with the girls in class, he's rolled with me privately -- I have a weekly private lesson with him -- and he's always been a pro about the whole thing. No skimping the girls.<

That's all well and good, but for every lady like yourself who doesn't mind, or even prefers such treatment...there ar 10 who freak out when you lightly touch their wrist to adjust a punch. It makes it hard on instructors and most then choose to err on the side of caution.

Kempoist
11/05/2002 12:11am,
>One thing I really appreciate about my teacher is he's never given into this ****. He rolls with the girls in class, he's rolled with me privately -- I have a weekly private lesson with him -- and he's always been a pro about the whole thing. No skimping the girls.<

That's all well and good, but for every lady like yourself who doesn't mind, or even prefers such treatment...there ar 10 who freak out when you lightly touch their wrist to adjust a punch. It makes it hard on instructors and most then choose to err on the side of caution.

JKDChick
11/05/2002 1:33am,
Yeah. This would be why I hang out with guys. Less fuss'n'muss about nothings.

"I'm not tense; just terribly, terribly alert."