PDA

View Full Version : MMA - In Essex.

Mr.Green
8/31/2009 4:24pm,
Hello everyone, and thanks for reading.
My names Tom, im 17 and looking for a MMA Class.
I'll be honest, im not super fit but I love MMA, always wanted to do it but until i became independant enough my mum wouldnt let me. (she thinks it's too rough).
I took Wing Chun when i was 14 for a year and a bit. Stopped due to my teacher having to move.

I want to start MMA mainly because im am really competitive, not just that. I know if i trained hard enough and put my mind to it, not alot would be able to stop me.

But my main problem is Classes is Essex, i live in basildon and i'm looking for a relatively close class. If you have any suggestions or knowledge about where and when. I'd be most greatful.

Also, if you have any ideas, tricks and tips for me chuck'em my way :)

Thanks alot. Tom.

PointyShinyBurn
9/01/2009 2:01am,
I'm not aware of anywhere in Basildon itself. Have a look on here: http://www.slideyfoot.com/2000/01/uk-bjj-club-list.html
and see if there's anywhere you could easily make it to.

Eddie Hardon
9/01/2009 5:22am,
Hello everyone, and thanks for reading.
My names Tom, im 17 and looking for a MMA Class.
I'll be honest, im not super fit but I love MMA, always wanted to do it but until i became independant enough my mum wouldnt let me. (she thinks it's too rough).
I took Wing Chun when i was 14 for a year and a bit. Stopped due to my teacher having to move.

I want to start MMA mainly because im am really competitive, not just that. I know if i trained hard enough and put my mind to it, not alot would be able to stop me.

But my main problem is Classes is Essex, i live in basildon and i'm looking for a relatively close class. If you have any suggestions or knowledge about where and when. I'd be most greatful.

Also, if you have any ideas, tricks and tips for me chuck'em my way :)

Thanks alot. Tom.

consider contacting Dan Buzzotta from Team Sure Grip. He's an experienced MMA competitor and also a Dan Grade in Trad Ju Jitsu with a Grappling and Kickboxing background. I have been told he's now a Brown Belt (2 stripe) under Royce Gracie.

Dan is also a very nice chap.

Good Luck.:happy:

Mr.Green
9/02/2009 1:49pm,
consider contacting Dan Buzzotta from Team Sure Grip. He's an experienced MMA competitor and also a Dan Grade in Trad Ju Jitsu with a Grappling and Kickboxing background. I have been told he's now a Brown Belt (2 stripe) under Royce Gracie.

Dan is also a very nice chap.

Good Luck.:happy:

How would i contact Dan Buzzotta? and thanks for the post.