PDA

View Full Version : hi there

ouch_my_elbow
8/24/2009 10:11am,
new member here, was led to this site from the UG on the thread about the jesus kung fu guy.

Been lurking for the last week and decided to go ahead and sign up.

KO'd N DOA
8/24/2009 3:45pm,
Hi, Ouch -

We can call you that for short?

Welcome to BS, it is an interesting site with many sections to discover, even beyond the investigations forum, which is what got me here in the first place.

KO'd

ouch_my_elbow
8/24/2009 9:54pm,
Hi, Ouch -

We can call you that for short?

Welcome to BS, it is an interesting site with many sections to discover, even beyond the investigations forum, which is what got me here in the first place.

KO'd

ouch is just fine. I use that as my screen name because it's the first thing i said the first tinme I was but in an armbar.

I already read the whole diary of a BJJ teen in the mega thread forum it was hilariuos.

Angry Mandrill
8/24/2009 10:04pm,
like ko'd, the investigations brought me here. the layn von erich/ralph calvillo thread made me commit to giving bullshido time and money. that thread shows the pure awesome that is bullshido. read it, know it, commit. and welcome.

ouch_my_elbow
8/24/2009 10:25pm,
like ko'd, the investigations brought me here. the layn von erich/ralph calvillo thread made me commit to giving bullshido time and money. that thread shows the pure awesome that is bullshido. read it, know it, commit. and welcome.

where is that thread? link?

Angry Mandrill
8/24/2009 10:31pm,
full thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58930&highlight=layn+erich

Angry Mandrill
8/24/2009 10:38pm,
to get all the associated comedy and cretinism, search on 'layn von erich.' there's quite a few other related threads. if the search function here won't cooperate, search google for bullshido layn von erich.

ouch_my_elbow
8/24/2009 10:57pm,
thank you

marcusdbrutus
8/25/2009 12:01am,
ouch is just fine. I use that as my screen name because it's the first thing i said the first tinme I was but in an armbar.

Really? That's weird, the first thing I said was "get off my fucking arm you Judo ******."

Then I quit wrestling and joined Judo.

Anyways, hi! You seem alright.

Axemurder23
8/25/2009 11:28am,
I too joined for the same reason.