PDA

View Full Version : Ground and pound vs Gangbanger with a gun

Pages : [1] 2 3

snowman
7/24/2009 1:06am,
YouTube - Gangbanger vs Skater (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV3NMqNGXf8&feature=player_embedded)

Damn that sk8er boi was calm as a cucumber with a gun in his face, would have drilled that tub of crap with more shots with the skateboard though

danniboi07
7/24/2009 1:16am,
Gangbanger vs Skaters - No BS Martial Arts (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=87870)

posted thank you :cwm21:

snowman
7/24/2009 1:19am,
*pulls out skateboard* you wanna go?

Rask
7/24/2009 1:24am,
I'm suprised at how easily the gangbanger got let off. If someone pointed a gun in my friend's face I would have smashed the skateboard into their teeth... or at least tried to subdue and restrain them while someone else called the cops. They just let him walk away.

FLMKane
7/24/2009 1:36am,
I'm suprised at how easily the gangbanger got let off. If someone pointed a gun in my friend's face I would have smashed the skateboard into their teeth... or at least tried to subdue and restrain them while someone else called the cops. They just let him walk away.

Are you stupid?

Rask
7/24/2009 1:43am,
Are you stupid?

Please tell me what is stupid about not allowing someone who just put a gun to your/your friend's head to simply walk away?

There were two 'gangbangers' and many more skaters. They could have easily restrained those guys while waiting for the police to arrive, at the very least. Pulling a gun on someone is fucking serious business.

JustaFighter
7/24/2009 1:59am,

I just saw the video end. I didn't see them hop into a car and drive off or anything. The aftermath of the situation is just unknown to us.

Gezere
7/24/2009 2:01am,
He didn't just let him walk away. Grown ups showed up the they were seperated. I think the guy in blue is a security guard judging by radio and badge.

This video illustrates many good lessons:
1) simply having a gun is not a gaunratee to victory.
2) ONLY pull a gun if you plan on using it. Pple who posture with guns tend to get fucked up. (From personal experience, many moons ago I pulled my Beretta on a guy who was trying to intimidate us by flashing a Glock in his pants. It turned into the first Glock I ever owned.)
3) don't get in close so the other person can grab your weapon.
4) Grappling does happen in multiple combat with weapons. So STFU you RBSD idiots.
5) Skaters are dangerous in packs.

JBliss
7/24/2009 2:02am,
looking down a gun barrel definitely gives you the license to save your own life by any means necessary, offering cash, converting to islam, giving handjobs, or caving their fucking face in with blunt, sharp, heavy or serrated objects are all valid responses in said situation. I prefer to tell jokes and help a brother rub one out, but that's just me. This kid wins a balls of steel award. Skaters FTW.

Soulrebel
7/24/2009 2:18am,
The beatdown was more than warranted, but the whole gun situation is fucking nasty. Coming from Sweden, that's not something almost anyone would have experienced. Good video.

Rivington
7/24/2009 2:20am,
I liked how the guy held the gun. That's how I hold my waterpik dental water jet in the mornings.

snowman
7/24/2009 2:29am,
i liked how the guy held the gun. That's how i hold my waterpik dental water jet in the mornings.

you want me to clean your teeth fool?!

MaJeStu
7/24/2009 2:46am,
4) Grappling does happen in multiple combat with weapons. So STFU you RBSD idiots.

Huh? Having trained some in RBSD (SPEAR, specifically) it is most certainly acknowledged that fights go to the ground, multiple attackers, weapons, whatever.

You may not want it to go there, you may try to prevent it from going there, and what you do when/if it does may change depending on the scenario, but not being prepared to fight on the ground is just stupid.

cam4276
7/24/2009 3:09am,

I'm with you on this one. Anyone who pulled a gun on my friend or me is going to be very seriously injured and/or arrested.

7thSamurai
7/24/2009 3:21am,
That video makes me enormously happy. I'd buy that skater a beer or whatever skaters are into these days. I just took a trash bag outside to the apartment dumpster and made sure to have my Sig on me before I went downstairs. I'm with Gezere on the deal with people who pull guns out just for kicks...they're going to get hurt. I guarantee to be more accurate, steady, and capable of shooting some jackass trying to be tough with his pistol in in waistband.

IMightBeWrong
7/24/2009 5:23am,
I can't believe I missed out on this. I saw there was a video and got all excited and its no longer available... What a bummer...

Its a "Terms of Use" violation on youtube to show anything that could serve as a reality check and show people that gun violence really does happen. Censorship FTW?