PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Liem: Our new God.

Pages : [1] 2

Iga Ninjer
7/21/2009 9:06am,
Sorry if there is a thread already, I couldn't find any. But wow, this dude's pure genius:

YouTube - Fastest single punch in the world in all of history till now. Demonstrated repeatedly. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-MT-J5_D5g)

YouTube - World's Fastest Punches (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0VhNDFi99I&feature=related)

He is simply amazing. I really have no other way to put it. He must be the God of War himself or something. Or wait, scratch that. The God of War is probably his little bitch. I can't believe someone that awesome is walking on this very planet I live in, and breathing the same oxygen as I breathe. ****.

I believe that since no words of my own can truly give him justice, I shall instead take quotes from his Holy Word directly:

O no. I am the greatest fighter to ever live. I'm probably the only fighter who can take out wild animals without weapons. I'm not handicap btw. I know I am a true warrior because I've tested my abilities. I've almost killed 6 ppl at once that I've fought without having any trouble and they were huge,strong, and fast. Not afraid of anything. If I die by a bullet then so be it.
I'm very observant. When I see a greater martial artists, I'd admit it. Experience may make you a great martial artists but not a great fighter. It's your will. I think I could be the best fighter if I had the time to train for it. Mind has already conquered everything else. I say I'm the faster, or was the fastest is because I know others well to compare myself with them. I notice that I achieve more in little time than everyone else. That's when I know I'm gifted.
I don't know about organization but I registered for Muay Thai and Juijitsu. I've done judo,akido, nintaijitsu, wing chun, shorinryu,tkd,boxing, Xiao Lee, and a few more I can't remember. My knowledge of martial arts is very high but I only use some the ones that works.
I longed wish for someone who can beat me. Fighting is the only thing that makes me feel alive. Everything else is boring. I have fought and defended my title 142 times in my local area. I want to go pro MMA soon but have a spine and rib injury from a car. Take it easy and relax. Live your life cuz you only have 1 life to live. Don't try so hard to prove you're better than someone. I'd like to fight bruce lee because he's a preacher, not a fighter. He's not alive so I want to find a good fighter
Referring to Bruce Lee:

He's been in more streetfights? I don't think so. He's probably been in 3-4 streetfights that I know of. I fight 500x a year for 3 years. Where I lived, I have to deal with blacks,mexicans,and other ethnicity picking on the only asian guy around. I overcomed it though. We became friends. There's no one there that disliked me. Everyone was cool. Video may not look as tough as you think but in reality if you get hit by that whip punch, you'll be knocked out,dazed, or shocked that it even hit you.
You can say what you what about Bruce Lee but he's crap. All people does is look up to him when all he does is preach. Never been in a single tournament, never really showed his power or speed to anyone but his student. Anyone can beat their students and claim they won a fight. Besides, I do train and I'm not here to preach. I'm going to be the next UFC or Affliction champion. You just gotta be patient. I'm working my way up there. Do you watch that btw?When I asked him to give me any details of how I could meet him, or details of where he trains/has trained:

im not fond of giving details to crazy weird people on the net. You're welcome to give me your details if you want. After giving him my details:

Ok Mr. Warrior. If I wanted a challenge, it wouldn't be from some anonymous person on youtube. Why do you want to fight me? LOL Am I a threat to you? Do you wish to find someone great to fight? Well I appreciate your humble feelings for me but I am not here to start a fight xD. So you're wasting my time Mr. Warrior. I rather compete in international martial arts tournament and if you're there, maybe I'll meet you. I'm training to be a UFC too. So shut up and stop trying to prove something.And last, but not least, my friends... this is how Judgement shall come upon us! This is the book of the Apocalypse, revealed to us mortals through our god's spoken word... or rather, YouTube comment:

I've had a dream. That the sides of good and evil were at war with each other. Weapons of medieval and modern times were used, no guns, no explosive because the spirit were fast enough to avoid those. Everything was slowed down that wasn't touched by the spirit of each individual. As the spirits of the 2 worlds fought. I was chosen to fight for the good world. I declined because what god sees, I saw differently. God did not see the inside laughter of those who got away from the darkness with their greed and selfishness. God is weaker than we see him as in our lifetime. So I joined the dark side and let them fight. I let them take out each other until I narrowed down the ones that I want to destroy. 2 sides started fighting against me and it didn't bothered me much because I was much too powerful for them. I annihilated the ones who were evil whether they were on the good or bad side. About 90 percent of the evil side were annilhilated and 40 percent of the good side were. You think you can be saved just by believing in god then you are wrong. If you have hidden darkness I will search through it and destroy your soul. Only those who confessed will get another chance. I fought with no weapons and only my power which I have never imagined it to be that powerful. People were tossed like ragdolls. For the first time I felt in control of a each individual's spirit because the goodness of my heart knew how to narrow down the evil and take them out. Whoever brought evil to this world, might be because it's boring without it but since it was the end of days, I think everyone deserved to rest in peace and not be bothered by the darkness within ourselves. That's why I demolished every single soul that didn't pass my judgement. In this world I am no better than you are but my spirit exceed pass everyone else. Your faith will be in my hands. Good luck passing my judgement. Do what is right and show yourself that you have a good heart or you will forever regret what is worst than anyone's imagination of hell.ALL HAIL BRUCE LIEM, OUR NEW GOD!!!

:bowdown:

Lebell
7/21/2009 9:53am,
wow....thats just...wtf?!

he is God?

edit:i always imagined would look like a indian guy for some reason.

Evil Solvalou
7/21/2009 10:14am,
Someone's been playing Mortal Kombat Armageddon too much. And is fucking insane.

Eudemic
7/21/2009 10:18am,
That the sides of good and evil were at war with each other. Weapons of medieval and modern times were used, no guns, no explosive because the spirit were fast enough to avoid those.

. . .

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/Eudemic/drivemecloser_iwanttohitthemwithmys.png

Lebell
7/21/2009 10:26am,
The idea of man ascending to a Divine status is old.
Usually people who are scared, frustrated and who are in the possesion of a huge ego come up with that idea.

There is no God but God.
you as the personality you are in this life will die.

Scary thought huh?

SonofSpiridonov
7/21/2009 10:41am,
nintaijitsu

Choson...:angry9: WHEN WILL HE STOP RUINING PEOPLES LIVES?

Iga Ninjer
7/21/2009 10:50am,
Choson...:angry9: WHEN WILL HE STOP RUINING PEOPLES LIVES?
LOL I was thinking the same. That really said it all about his "MA history". He's probably watched youtube video tutorials of all these arts he claims to train in and tells people he's practiced them. Expertvillage for t3h win!!11

Also, yet another pearl of wisdom:

It's the fastest punch because it moves in a curve motion instead of a straight motion thus gains more speed.

It has covers more distance than a regular punch. Because it's faster, the impact is alot stronger but doesn't dig deep like a straight punch. However, if you're an expert like myself ;) you will developed that in time. It's hard to dig deep unless you strengthen the tightness of your grip which can stabilized your wrist due to the high impact

Turn up the Volume to hear the sound of the whiplash. My camera has bad quality sound.

The first thing you would do is imitate the motion of a draw of a gun. Like those movies in the west

Then you would simply use your hips and your whole body to extend the arms.

You would have to bend your wrist so that it curls but don't put any force in curling it. Let it curl naturally and then release the curl. Kinda like a yoyo.

When you hit the end of the punch, you tighting your fist up.

Surprise someone with this punch. Even if they're looking they're bound to get hit. It's like having invisible hands hit them.

This is the punch I created when I was young. Might have been created before me because martial arts takes many forms.

I don't know what I should call this punch =/ hmm lets see the bullet punch? Nahh! Cheat Liem Do punch? Nahh! Unaka tuna eggroll mokamoohoo? Sounds interesting but nahh! Lets see I shall call this punch. The TWOD punch. TIMEWARP OF DEATH!!! You can even make that sound when you punch!!

Evil Solvalou
7/21/2009 10:51am,
Part of me thinks we should invite his holiness here, but another part of me remembers what happened the last time a proper crazy bastard appeared here. Anyone remember Jalon Anderson aka Happeh aka HiThere?

He shat all over the forums with his retarded ramblings, and it took a while to get rid of the stench.

Iga Ninjer
7/21/2009 11:02am,
Part of me thinks we should invite his holiness here, but another part of me remembers what happened the last time a proper crazy bastard appeared here. Anyone remember Jalon Anderson aka Happeh aka HiThere?

He shat all over the forums with his retarded ramblings, and it took a while to get rid of the stench.
Tbh I don't think he's even worth that, lol. He's at that point in which he makes people wonder whether a human being can really be that fucking retarded. For a while I thought he was a troll, I just didn't want to believe a 22 years old could be this demented.

But I'm afraid he really is... and all he's going to do if he ever joins these forums is **** out remarks of how he fights 500 times per year and how he will beat your ass irl. Did it ever occur to him that a year doesn't even have that many days? Or wait, I forgot. He is omnipotent, he fights day and night, every day, and doesn't need to sleep. True fucking genius.

Lebell
7/21/2009 11:05am,
It's the fastest punch because it moves in a curve motion instead of a straight motion thus gains more speed.

everybody knows the fastest trajectory from point A to B is a curve.

Somebody call Newton plz.

thaclient
7/21/2009 11:10am,

Please... he is obviously not bound by such thing as physics! :5dunce:

Lebell
7/21/2009 11:31am,
oh ****...i forgot..i have still to pass his judgement...

boy am i fucked now...

Iga Ninjer
7/21/2009 11:37am,
lol, his divine powers suddenly made my comments disappear! Oh noes!!!1

Let me express my repentance with yet another verse from his holy word:

Im telling the truth. Bruce Lee's no match for me. In modern times people thought he was tough. You havent lived in that lifetime to know. I only go by what he shows and it hasn't been much. I only play street fighter for fun. I used to have the best ryu ever. Won Master of Ryu 5 and defeated ryu champions 1-4. I'm probably the best multi character around. I'm pretty talented at anything I do because I don't stress out about it. Even basketball I could shoot 5/6 3 point shots.

wingchunx2z
7/21/2009 12:26pm,
Sorry if there is a thread already, I couldn't find any. But wow, this dude's pure genius:

YouTube - Fastest single punch in the world in all of history till now. Demonstrated repeatedly. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-MT-J5_D5g)

YouTube - World's Fastest Punches (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0VhNDFi99I&feature=related)

He is simply amazing. I really have no other way to put it. He must be the God of War himself or something. Or wait, scratch that. The God of War is probably his little bitch. I can't believe someone that awesome is walking on this very planet I live in, and breathing the same oxygen as I breathe. ****.

I believe that since no words of my own can truly give him justice, I shall instead take quotes from his Holy Word directly:

Referring to Bruce Lee:
When I asked him to give me any details of how I could meet him, or details of where he trains/has trained:
After giving him my details:
And last, but not least, my friends... this is how Judgement shall come upon us! This is the book of the Apocalypse, revealed to us mortals through our god's spoken word... or rather, YouTube comment:

ALL HAIL BRUCE LIEM, OUR NEW GOD!!!

:bowdown:

wtf.... lol then he goes super saiyan..

Demon Eyes
7/21/2009 12:47pm,
He reminds me of the annoying best friend of the annoying protagonist from the annoying movie, "Never Back Down."

Man, how annoying.

madrigan
7/21/2009 12:57pm,

Well, I suppose that if a punch takes a longer route to its destination, it has more time to accelerate and could be moving at a higher speed when it gets there, which will be after it would have got there had it been straight and not curved.

I think. Maybe.

But I think that most people, when they say "fastest punch," are thinking time to target, not airspeed.

Though obviously the way to throw the fastest possible punch is to move oneself forward in time while punching so that you hit the target at the exact same time that you begin to throw the punch. And also, since while traveling through time the usual laws of physics do not apply, your punch can actually be faster than the speed of light, which I'm told is pretty fast to begin with.