PDA

View Full Version : Noob Questions

D.J. THE B.A.
7/18/2009 8:13pm,
How do you choose and upload a profile pic?
How do I upgrade from noob?

Angry Mandrill
7/18/2009 8:24pm,
How do you choose and upload a profile pic?
How do I upgrade from noob?

see the small print at the top that sez 'upgrade account'? support bullshido. it's cheap and more entertainment than humans should be permitted. as soon as you do, you'll get a fine 'supporting member' tag. do it, do it now

Kovacs
7/20/2009 5:09am,
Thanks nohero. Out of interest how do you add tabs, amateur fighter, instructor etc. I'm neither of these, just curious.

Angry Mandrill
7/20/2009 8:54am,
Thanks nohero. Out of interest how do you add tabs, amateur fighter, instructor etc. I'm neither of these, just curious.

ah, i see you've graduated to junior member. that happens at 25 posts. they should probably make it take longer; maybe get more support that way.

to get tags, you need to send in proof of such status to the site. if you're a fighter, you'll have a fight record and video. an instructor has a dojo and/or employment in such capacity, etc. prove it and you get a tag. you can look up tags and such on bullshido.org. here's a link to the page:

http://www.bullshido.org/Category:Bullshido_Profile_Tags

pictures can be added through your user control panel. it's right next to that 'upgrade account' button.

D.J. THE B.A.
7/20/2009 3:59pm,
hmm ok 25

Kovacs
7/21/2009 9:15am,
Cheers NH!